Previews & Trailers & Sneak Peeks, Oh My!

I mean, it couldn’t be…it couldn’t be…it couldn’t be—I CAN’T SAY IT! IT COULD BE WORSE!

1 Like
2 Likes
2 Likes

No Cage, we rage!

1 Like

That D&D movie has “let’s let our mid-budget CGI do all the work” written all over it.

Also, “it took us three allnighters to workshop this quip just perfectly, and we made Michelle do it 17 times before we got a take we liked.”

Eh, maybe it won’t suck.

1 Like

The last one that went theatrical looked oddly cheap in areas, despite being a blockbuster.

1 Like
3 Likes

“You ready, John?”

“Yeah.”

2 Likes

One last Rings of Power trailer from SDCC.

“Have ye heard of him, lad? Have ye heard of… Sauron?”

1 Like

A few more SDCC trailers. First, “I just threw a truck at a dragon. I love my life!”

“Starfleet! Get your Starfleet!”[1]

Good news — Worf looks like Worf!

“Haven’t had a decent night’s sleep in ages.”

“So — how long have you been dead?”

1. The easter eggs. OMG, the easter eggs! AND IT’S JUST THE TRAILER ↩︎

2 Likes

HERE
WE
GO

:smiley:

4 Likes

I’m SO excited for the prospect of MODOK in a movie.

2 Likes

I can’t even process all the stuff coming out of SDCC right now. :flushed:

Except somehow I gotta find the time to watch Daredevil / Jessica Jones / Luke Cage / Iron Fist / The Defenders.

And they’re really gonna make me rewatch Captain Marvel, aren’t they?

2 Likes

I will admit when this movie first came out, I could not stand it. Thought it was the weakest of the Marvel films.

I have the Marvel series on a rotation (thank you D+) and I came around to it again a week or so ago in my rewatch. It … wasn’t that bad. It will never be a favorite, but it’s not the horrible piece of cinema that I remembered from the first time I watched it.

Maybe it’s due to some distance from some of the toxic things Brie Larson said at the time. Maybe it’s because I can see how it ties into things like WandaVision. But I don’t want to stab my eyes out now at the mere thought of watching it.

“Spandex! Spandex is your best friend!”

3 Likes

I watched it when I had Disney+ and thought it was just ‘meh’ - which is really worse than ‘terrible’ to me. A lot of terrible films are trying to be something better.

One shouldn’t be bored at a Marvel movie.

1 Like

Hopefully at least one of the Pinocchio movies coming out soon will be good…

2 Likes

“Hey, old man! Try this.”

1 Like

Can’t wait for this…

Inject all the Tatiana Maslany straight into my veins… that alone makes me excited for this…

But… The Devil of Hell’s Kitchen too? #$%^&*( YES!

Deadpool-like 4th wall breaks? (true to the comics) @#$%^&*( YES!!!

Yup… just pump all of it right into my eye holes and veins… all of it.

2 Likes

He’s getting another “official MCU” series a bit later, too. Daredevil: Reborn. Hopefully that will open the door to Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, the Punisher, and Iron Fist guest starring. Though I wouldn’t count on the last being Danny Rand — “Iron Fist” is an earned title, and Marvel’s changed its holder of late in the comics.

And I think that’s… the Wrecking Crew? Four construction workers bearing tools or weapons with magical runes or glyphs?

2 Likes