Previews & Trailers & Sneak Peeks, Oh My!

Now, I’ve never seen The Sopranos, though I am of course aware of it. The prequel movie, starring James Gandolfini’s son Michael as Tony Soprano, is coming soon, and dang, looks like young Michael is, um, killing it!

2 Likes

I’m still hoping against hope that one day the film version of J.G. Ballard’s Concrete Island will be released.

1 Like

Eagerly awaiting this. If you get a chance to catch up on The Sopranos, give it a try.

1 Like

This looks very interesting, I’d love to see it. The poster is giving me vibes of Michael Douglas’ Falling Down.

1 Like

It’s a great story, one of Ballard’s more accessible reads. He set out essentially to do an urban Robinson Crusoe.

1 Like

Trailer dropped today…Marvel’s going Full Die Hard and I :clap: AM :clap: HERE :clap: FOR :clap: IT :clap: !

3 Likes

Oh yeah, that looks amazing. Rogers: The Musical (snort, giggle)

3 Likes

Allrighty, from Amazon Prime comes an adaptation of one of the better-known fantasy series of recent times: Robert Jordan’s The Wheel of Time.

Now, I haven’t read the books (though I did serve with Robert Jordan on a convention masquerade judging panel; he was a delight), but those I know who have are over the moon with the look of it. I’m always game to check out an epic fantasy!

3 Likes

Oddly enough, James Gandolfini’s son (playing the role of his father) had never seen Sopranos before auditioning for the part. He has stated that watching the show gave him new respect for his father’s infamous role.

1 Like

Well now.

1 Like

Did they resurrect Danny Aiello to play the Penguin? And I would swear the coffeehouse at the beginning is from Blade Runner.

1 Like

Cannot wait for this:

6 Likes

When “Let It Be” started, John said, “All we’ve got is us,” and Paul gave that subtle nod…yeah, I might have teared up.

2 Likes

I talked about the upcoming Animal Crossing: New Horizons update before. So for those who play the game, I’ll post it here.

1 Like

George: How many songs do we have done?

John: None.

Yeah …

1 Like

New trailer for Netflix’s Cowboy Bebop has dropped…

This trailer for a Christmas movie really got me going. I understand the picture is “groovy”.

1 Like

I just hope it’s better than Crystal Skull.

1 Like

Because we all know how successful video game adaptations are… :confounded:

1 Like

Seeing who is putting this out, does this mean it’s the start of the Beatles Cinematic Universe? If so, I can’t wait for the Zack Snyder dark-and-gritty film Yellow Submarine Begins: Nowhere Man v Blue Meanies.

2 Likes