Previews & Trailers & Sneak Peeks, Oh My!

Dances With Smurfs.

3 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

Okay, this is officially the greatest thing Iā€™ve ever seen in my life. I apologize for nothing.

(CW: Language)

2 Likes

OMG. This. Is. HILARIOUS!

(and as my husband said, we donā€™t have to wonder what they were on when they made it!)

1 Like
1 Like

Iā€™m starting to wonder if theyā€™re ever going to stop making these.

After the nuclear war, the only things left will be cockroaches and Transformers movies! :laughing:

2 Likes

IIRC at least itā€™s another one like Bumblebee where Michael Bay isnā€™t really involved.

1 Like

Just dropped 15min ago:

INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY

Please dear googly moogly let this be good.

7 Likes

Given the track record, thereā€™s a 50% chance it will be good.

2 Likes

Harrison Ford is 80 years old.

How many broken hips did he endure in this trailer alone?

2 Likes

Stunt men.

Stunt. Men.

2 Likes

We also have the Guardians of the Galaxy 3 trailer, AND I AM SCREAMING AND WAVING MY HANDS IN THE AIR AND HAVING HAPPY TEARS OVER THE USE OF SPACEHOGā€™S ā€œIN THE MEANTIMEā€ BECAUSE THAT SONG WAS EVERYTHING TO ME ONCE

3 Likes

The probability is higher given how disliked the last one was. What makes me cringe is the effects. If Disney and Mangold treat this as a modern movie and every little stunt seems like an effect, it will fail. IF those behind this attempt to emulate the 80s chapters more closely and give this an old-fashioned flair where it doesnā€™t feel like a video game then the odds are better.

1 Like

Oh yeah, both of those have some serious potential to be great movies.

3 Likes

Agreed. But man if Iā€™m not tired of every trailer feeling like an unfinished game demo. My mileage.

I am freaking out that they are going to Halfworld, and introducing Lylla! Rocket is finally getting the spotlight he deserves.

2 Likes

THIS IS A FANTASTIC TIME FOR ERRYBODY :smiley:

Well on the plus side, there are Nazis! Itā€™s hard to go wrong with Nazis as the bad guys. And where thereā€™s a Space Race, thereā€™s Operation Paperclipā€¦

And Adam Warlock is there, too! But if Thanos destroyed the Soul Stone, and the alt!Soul Stone was returned by Steve Rogers, whatā€™s that on his forehead?

2 Likes

The MCU has gone Multiversal now, it could come from another universe.

2 Likes