Previews & Trailers & Sneak Peeks, Oh My!

Dances With Smurfs.

3 Likes
4 Likes
1 Like

Okay, this is officially the greatest thing I’ve ever seen in my life. I apologize for nothing.

(CW: Language)

2 Likes

OMG. This. Is. HILARIOUS!

(and as my husband said, we don’t have to wonder what they were on when they made it!)

1 Like
1 Like

I’m starting to wonder if they’re ever going to stop making these.

After the nuclear war, the only things left will be cockroaches and Transformers movies! :laughing:

2 Likes

IIRC at least it’s another one like Bumblebee where Michael Bay isn’t really involved.

1 Like

Just dropped 15min ago:

INDIANA JONES AND THE DIAL OF DESTINY

Please dear googly moogly let this be good.

7 Likes

Given the track record, there’s a 50% chance it will be good.

2 Likes

Harrison Ford is 80 years old.

How many broken hips did he endure in this trailer alone?

2 Likes

Stunt men.

Stunt. Men.

2 Likes

We also have the Guardians of the Galaxy 3 trailer, AND I AM SCREAMING AND WAVING MY HANDS IN THE AIR AND HAVING HAPPY TEARS OVER THE USE OF SPACEHOG’S “IN THE MEANTIME” BECAUSE THAT SONG WAS EVERYTHING TO ME ONCE

3 Likes

The probability is higher given how disliked the last one was. What makes me cringe is the effects. If Disney and Mangold treat this as a modern movie and every little stunt seems like an effect, it will fail. IF those behind this attempt to emulate the 80s chapters more closely and give this an old-fashioned flair where it doesn’t feel like a video game then the odds are better.

1 Like

Oh yeah, both of those have some serious potential to be great movies.

3 Likes

Agreed. But man if I’m not tired of every trailer feeling like an unfinished game demo. My mileage.

I am freaking out that they are going to Halfworld, and introducing Lylla! Rocket is finally getting the spotlight he deserves.

2 Likes

THIS IS A FANTASTIC TIME FOR ERRYBODY :smiley:

Well on the plus side, there are Nazis! It’s hard to go wrong with Nazis as the bad guys. And where there’s a Space Race, there’s Operation Paperclip…

And Adam Warlock is there, too! But if Thanos destroyed the Soul Stone, and the alt!Soul Stone was returned by Steve Rogers, what’s that on his forehead?

2 Likes

The MCU has gone Multiversal now, it could come from another universe.

2 Likes