Previews & Trailers & Sneak Peeks, Oh My!

Dev Patel decides to do a John Wick. Looks promising.

It’s not about Bobo?

“Fire in de bowl!”

1 Like

They’re having a special screening in London, possibly the only UK screening, don’t think I can afford to make the trip at the moment though. Might have to just rent it on Amazon or something. There’s a slim chance they’ll schedule it for the horror festival in Manchester (much closer) later in the year.

::spits:: “Yeah.”

3 Likes

I enjoyed the first movie of this generation. I’m interested in seeing what they do for an encore.

2 Likes

I really did love Afterlife - and I’m glad Ernie Hudson seems to be getting more love (and lines!) this time around.

4 Likes

“Hello? Can’t hear you. Please do- (static crackling) -off.”

1 Like

2 Likes

It’s not too late to call it off, Warner Bros.

Don’t tempt them. After all the things that they’ve already canned in the last six months…

1 Like

First Adam Sandler has a Spider Therapist and now Elaine Benes has…

Be vewy, vewy quiet.

1 Like

Hey, the guy who did The Blackcoat’s Daughter (who is also Anthony Perkins’ son) has a new movie coming out. With Nic Cage (not in the trailer). I loved the Blackcoat’s Daughter and his one completely unhinged Twilight Zone episode so I’m down for this.

“Was that it?”
“Nope.”

“Nope. I’m actually OK, thank you very much!”

Deadpool and the TVA‽ Kevin Fiege, what have you done?[1]

1. Seriously, take a good look at the partially buried/destroyed monument Deadpool is fighting near/on in some scenes — look familiar? ↩︎

1 Like

“It’s the Wizard who should be afraid of me.”

I hope the plot is no one has seen a twister since the events of the last movie but the main character is trying to convince a skeptical government to close the midwest for the President’s Day weekend BECAUSE THE TWISTERS ARE COMING BACK!

1 Like

I’m gonna miss Andy Serkis.