Previews & Trailers & Sneak Peeks, Oh My!

It’s very confusing that this is the fourth one but the third one had the number 4 in the title.

Kinda like how there was a Rambo III when there wasn’t a Rambo II

1 Like

“I think we should have gotten Kubrick."

1 Like

“I want to see the real you.”

1 Like
1 Like

I’d rather just have a Foster’s Home for Imaginary Friends movie, thanks.

2 Likes

Not, yet, a trailer…but OMG! :orange_heart: :heart: :purple_heart: :blue_heart:

I won’t post it because I feel like one or two shots aren’t family friendly enough to post her but if you like martial arts meets Die Hard on a train, definitely check out the trailer for Kill.

I’m not holding my breath. That’s Cartoon Network → Warner Bros. Discovery IP. Since WBD killed Coyote vs. Acme, Foster’s doesn’t have a chance.

More updates on the Naked Gun movie with Liam Neeson – the love interest will be Pamela Anderson:

Which seems poetic to me, because Anna Nicole Smith was in The Naked Fun 33 1/3, and I always mix up ANS and Pamela Anderson.

1 Like

Ah, another pointless remake for everyone to ignore.

2 Likes

I’m not really sure why they’re pitching it as a remake and not just another sequel. Unless it’s going to have the same plot as The Naked Gun, which would be exceptionally lazy even by Hollywood standards.

2 Likes

Especially since the Queen is already dead.

5 Likes

“We’re feeling better!”

“Quiet, you!”

2 Likes

Well, one of the Zuckers is credited as a writer — for now, at least — so we’ll just have to see.

2 Likes

I’m willing to give it a shot. Beats the hell out of them creating an AI Undead Leslie Nielsen to make more of these.

2 Likes