Previews & Trailers & Sneak Peeks, Oh My!

Not going to lie; this looks intriguing. And I didn’t need to be told it’s a Baz Luhrmann joint…I could tell. :laughing:

1 Like

He’s no Rich Hall, though.

1 Like

Rich Hall? The Sniglets guy?

1 Like

Up until there was a town’s worth of people reacting to shenanigans, all my skullsponge was thinking was, “wait… we’ve all seen this… it’s called The Day Time Ended…”.

2 Likes

Or Courtney Hole.

2 Likes

Someone stop Adam Sandler from stealing titles of Burt Reynolds movies. We must protect Starting Over at all costs!

2 Likes

Adam Sandler’s making a movie called “Deliverance.” He’ll play a dopey delivery boy who has to carry a shipment up the Chattoogee river in Georgia while some backwoods hillbillies chase after him yelling, “You shore do have a purty mouth.”

1 Like

And now for a rather neat collection from Capcom that’s almost an Oops All Darkstalkers Collection.

2 Likes

Considering the way Capcom bungled the Darkstalkers franchise, maybe it should take center stage. They’ve left the fans in the lurch.

Cool seeing Red Earth on there!

2 Likes

New trailer drop! Still hoping it’s good.

2 Likes

Interesting! Looks like a pretty stereotypical A-Team or IMF-like heist gang at first glance:

• Mr. Wolf — The Brain/Dip/Driver
  • Mr. Snake — The Yegg
  • Mr. Shark — The Face
  • Ms. Tarantula — The Hacker
  • Mr. Pirana — Seemingly billed as “The Murdock,” i.e., the Wild Card, but looks more like The Grease Man or The Muscle

Since the movie is based on a children’s book series, it seems unlikely that Diane Foxington (the “good guy” vixen love interest for Mr. Wolf) will turn out to be yet another “bad guy” running a long con, but one can wonder.

Going to the future, Hulk and Elektra. Where have I seen this movie before? :thinking:
Thriving 13 Going On 30 GIF

1 Like

See, this is why the Federation and everybody else in the 34th (35th? I’ve lost track) century have outlawed time travel.

1 Like

Well, there goes my chance with her. Damn you, Bana, Strange, Gleeson, and Wilson! shakes fist
rachel mcadams biting lip GIF

1 Like

So there’s going to be a rather hefty TMNT collection coming soon.

1 Like

So Michael Giacchino is jumping from TV/Movie/Game composer to director

3 Likes

I did not see that coming.

1 Like

So the new Puss n Boots has a bit of an art style change…

1 Like

How about a pirates vs sea monsters animated movie from the director of Moana and Big Hero 6?

3 Likes

Do we need this movie? Heck no. But the '80s action nerd in me is still excited.

And I’m holding out for a cameo by Ghost Goose.

2 Likes