8 Likes

Warrior of the Lost World?

Hope you have any fruit to declare.

10 Likes

Oh, I don’t know.

5 Likes

The Day Time Ended

4 Likes

If Beginning of the End makes the cut , then I nominate the original Gamera movie. Notable mentions for Attack of the Eye Creatures, The Crawling Eye and The Indestructible Man.

4 Likes

The Fall of the House of Forrester

3 Likes

The Deadly Mantis would be my vote.

Although I’d watch a riff on riff of Atlantic Rim, I think that would be suitable but I’m sure there’d be issues with Netflix having rights. Then again I’m a no lawyer I’m simply mad.

3 Likes

If you guys end up doing more “riff along” stream like “Mindless Summer” again, please take a look at “Danger! Death Ray!” It’s a fantastic Mike episode with cheesy “Knock-off James Bond” action. Love the reactions and riffs in this one and haven’t seen it revisited or even mention by the gang yet. Definitely a favorite of mine and one that deserves a revisit by the cast.

7 Likes

Ba ba da ba dada to you good sir/madam/other. :grin:

A spy-themed spate of riff-alongs sounds like a fun idea. Throw Secret Agent Super Dragon and Operation Kid Brother in there, too. Maybe Angels Revenge?

5 Likes

That would be great! I’d love some Agent for H.A.R.M. thrown into the spy mix, too.

3 Likes

While we are at it, how about for the winter livestreams, we have Nuclear Winter : a collection of movies involving nuclear power, materials of attacks. the likes of The beginning of the end, The amazing transparent man, rocket attack usa, invasion usa, red zone cuba.

7 Likes

Teenage Caveman and Robot Monster probably also fit here too.

3 Likes

Teenage Caveman totally works for nuclear winter. And for an added bonus it also has the Snow Thrills short, so now you have Winter winter as well!

3 Likes

Now that’s the kind of synergy I like to see…

1 Like

More winter references than game of thrones

Don’t want to cut this short, by any means – but the cast likely won’t be available for another live watchalong series like this until next year, because we’ll be busy shooting new episodes throughout October, November and December… and the live cast is also heading out on tour!

That doesn’t mean there can’t be fan-organized livestream viewing times… just that it’ll be harder for us to get cast or crew participation over the next several months. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Thanks for the honesty at least, but sure never know, can plan for next year. or even perhaps further down the line, could be a feature in the gizmoplex. Movie marathon of a specific theme and such.

2 Likes

Don’t want to spoil any of Joel’s surprises, but… we’re already pretty deep into planning for the first year of “Gizmoplex events” and programming, so we’re thinking along some similar lines. :slight_smile:

11 Likes