Psych

Watching MST3K, I often find myself thinking of “Lights, Camera… Homocidio” (another favorite episode):
That’s called his “acting.”

3 Likes

If you need to go into Stealth Mode™, you know what to do:

psych_jackal_switch

4 Likes

5 Likes

Which reminds me of a great exchange from an episode where Gus had the radio persona of A Player Named Gus:

Woman: “Is A Player Named Gus okay?”

Shawn, annoyed: “Oh my god, HE’S FINE. By the way, his name is just Gus, and he wears footie pajamas, and he gets gout, like, three times a year.”

6 Likes

Wow, so awesome to have a Psych thread! One of my all time favorite shows. I binged through the series and the 3 movies twice this year! Still check once a month to see if there’s any news yet on Pysch 4 but nothing yet. Here’s my current phone case and it was NOT easy to find after the show’s been off the air this long.

You know that’s right!!

2 Likes

psychproud

3 Likes

I’m so glad you found it!

dule hill happy dance GIF

3 Likes

C’MON SON!

2 Likes

Ok, so proud nerd here but admitting a weakness: how on earth does one first FIND a psych gif to imbed, and second, embed it?

2 Likes

As for finding one, I do a Google Image Search for “Psych” along with a number of other terms, most usually Shawn and/or Gus.

As for putting it in this thread…

upload

… I click on the Upload button in the posting toolbar you see in that screengrab.

I then look for the folder on the computer where the image is saved, select the image, click Open, and it’s all good to go!

Postable images can have a maximum size of 4 MB, so if you get an error message about a GIF that’s too large to post here, that’d be why.

psychpopcorngus

1 Like

psychdance

1 Like

psychcmonson1

1 Like

Thanks optiMSTie!

2 Likes

giphy

3 Likes

psychproud1

3 Likes

I didn’t know it was so freakin’ easy! LOVE IT!

2 Likes

psychhattip

1 Like

shawn-spencer-two-things

3 Likes

psychmcclap

2 Likes