Put on a robe and fling some magic: It's your OPEN THREAD for the premiere of DOCTOR MORDRID, tonight at 8pm ET / 5pm PT, only in the Gizmoplex!

Cummerbund? Aka the Dread Pirate Roberts v3.0?

3 Likes

Guess who has their first ticket since opening weekend! And, um, I finally got my card, so future purchases will be guilt free!

4 Likes

Welcome aboard, glad to have you around for this, then!

4 Likes

No. It’s Bumblebee Dumbledore, or Crinklecut Bubblebutt.

5 Likes

I still plan on catching up on Munchie, but it won’t be tonight. Couldn’t miss not only new Emily, but Jeffrey Combs as Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Menthols

4 Likes

Benzadrine Limegumdrop

3 Likes

Butterscotch Dingleberry.

4 Likes

Bengalcat Junglegym

3 Likes

Busterkeaton Corgisnack

4 Likes

The most heartbreaking thing you’ll see on the IMDB in the trivia section for Doctor Mordrid:

" A sequel was planned but never fully materialized. "

All together now: awwwwwwwwwww.

5 Likes

I never did figure out how or why B.C. became “The ‘It’ Guy” on tumblr and/or LJ for so many years. I mean, he’s good-looking and all. But so are a lot of other actors. Maybe it really was just because his full name was really fun to say…? :thinking:

2 Likes

I mean, now that there IS a Doctor Strange sequel, all’s I’m saying is that it’s not too late for a Doctor Mordrid transparently and obviously blatant cash grab sequel.

3 Likes

The problem I had with the movie itself is I spent the whole thing picturing Dr. Mordrid as Doctor Strange, or what it would be like if he was Strange.

Is that a problem? I don’t know. I think it was a little distracting.

3 Likes

disappointed standing in the rain GIF

4 Likes

Dictaphone Cabbagepatch

5 Likes

I may be able to join this time!

4 Likes

Beefadict McLargeHuge

6 Likes

Apartently I can start watching it now… not the live premier but the episode.

4 Likes

Just got dinner cooking and trying to fund my Kickstarter - we are close to 25%.

BTW, just in case, anyone is interested (and it also got “Project We Love”):

3 Likes

Not any more of a problem than watching Hobgoblins and picturing Gremlins, or watching Ator, and picturing Conan. And who among us has not done those things?

3 Likes