Question for everybody: Would you be excited to riff on Munchie Strikes Back for Season 14?

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I REGRETNOTHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnngggggggggokay maybe watching munchiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeee

6 Likes

You beat me to asking this!! Yes, I’d like to see them riff Munchie Strikes Back in a future season!

2 Likes

Great minds and all that! :smiley:

1 Like

This was my thought too, but I also want to know “Which writer or cast member would be the least excited to riff Munchie Strikes Back?”, since it sounds like at least two people were absolutely miserable during the riffing process.

2 Likes

Hold on, there’s a second movie? You’re joking, right?

right ?

2 Likes

This is more or less the 2nd (after 1987’s Munchies), so there are THREE!

2 Likes

Oh My God What GIF by Paramount+

2 Likes

I would. But I was also the only one in Tim’s room who had seen Dr. Mordrid multiple times as a kid so I may just have a different constitution.

5 Likes

my vote is for ‘munchies’ for how much jonah talked it up in the aftershow

3 Likes

I would be ecstatic…

Because that means we’d be watching Season 14!

5 Likes

Heh, we might end up getting the answer to that very question if this surfaces in Season 14…

… but any which way, hello, and welcome to the forums!

1 Like

If we’re determined to uh… go ahead on with this genre of movie, I reiterate my preference for them to get hold of Whiskers.

Munchies is more of a traditional Gremlins knockoff. I’ve heard that Strikes Back is worse than Munchie and I’d rather they continue in chronological order before looping back around for that reason.

1 Like

Absolutely. Make Jonah tackle the sequel!

I dunno. this was a great episode.

but there’s so much else out there to riff!

I’d hate to get stuck in a situation where everyone assumes that sequels will get riffed and get disappointed when they don’t.

1 Like

In terms of riffing sequels, I’d rather they riff Alien from LA’s sequel first.

I already made my preference clear above. Though a Munchie sequel would pair up well with the sequel to Mr. B. Natural, if that ever turns up. :grin:

1 Like

I say let Jonah realize his vision of riffing Munchies!

Only if we finally get Master Ninja III in the same season (getting Joel back to riff it would be an extra special bonus).

4 Likes

I can’t believe Munchie got a part 2 but Mac and me got shafted.:rofl::joy::rofl:
IMG_8997

1 Like