Question, will Joel visit Rifftrax, or The Mads are Back?

Will Joel ever visit/cameo for The Mads Are Back or at Rifftrax? Same goes for J. Elvis?

Thanks!
(Justin) Just-In

YOUR QUESTION:
Please keep your question concise enough to ask during the livestream!

NAME TO CREDIT:
[your name]

HOW TO PRONOUNCE IT:
[how to pronounce it]

1 Like

I’m still waiting for Trace, Frank, Mike, Kevin, and or Bill to make cameos of their characters.

2 Likes

Nick Johnson here,
Any idea when the mads will make another robot minion to work with them?

1 Like

K & B reprised Bobo and Brain Guy in the Netflix season.

5 Likes

I still suspect something will happen with Dr. Forrester & TV’s Frank’s ashes on Mirth and we’ll see reconstituted versions of them in some form.

3 Likes

Joel did the MST3K Reunion special of Rifftrax.

I would guess he probably won’t be showing up on a Mads Q&A, though he was on the Mary Jo Pehl AMA episode, which also featured Frank & Trace.

3 Likes

Yep, and Bill also wrote on season 11, and did the MIGIZI shorts with Joel and J Elvis.

2 Likes

I would like to see Mike, Kevin and Bill reprise their roles of Mike and the bots from the Sci-fi era for the gizmoplex, similarly to how Joel returned in his version of the SOL with the original Tome Servo voice

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m optimistic. TBH, I’m kind of a partisan of The Very Mads, mostly due to the kinds of odd “classic” (meaning “old and bad”) flicks they do, plus the “old and bad” shorts they’ve done, but it feels like the good old days somehow.

6 Likes

Well, if we’re compiling wish lists, I want Bridget as Future Mr. B, too.

5 Likes

If I were dream casting, I’d like to see Danny DeVito as the future, real world, Mr. B Natural.

5 Likes

We’re gonna need a bigger Kickstarter. :sailboat:

3 Likes

Danny’s a good guy. I bet he’d do it for scale if Joel asked him.

2 Likes

:thinking: I dunno’. I still think Bridget should get the right of first refusal. Maybe they could have a dance-off or something to determine the winner.

2 Likes

I’d pay extra to watch a Danny/Bridget dance off!

2 Likes

So anyway, I started riffin’

2 Likes