Quick Halloween Crafting

That is awesome! Love it!

1 Like

I give you, Edgar. In honor of Edgar Allen Poe. And he says hi to Edgar Allen Crow farther up the thread.

8 Likes

Once again absolutely adorable. :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Lil’ Franky

9 Likes

Once again adorable! Will we ever see them all together?

1 Like

Oh man. It’s quite the little army. Give me a couple minutes.

3 Likes

These are all the specifically Halloween or Halloween passing ones. The two on the far left, I’ve named The Twins. The next couple are unnamed. The big solid orange one in the back is Jack and on his head is Zombie Octo. The black and white one is Felix. The other big one behind him is Edgar, with Lil’ Franky on his head. The one with the eyebrows is Sid.

12 Likes

The only two of these that are named are the two dark ones. They are Earl and Klyde.

11 Likes

I love that you’ve given most of them names. :smiley:

EDIT: Ooo there’s more!

3 Likes

When they really have personality, you gotta give them a name. :grin:

Edit: The Christmas ones, I’m planning on using as bows on people’s presents.

6 Likes

Those look adorable. But that’s not the one I would have guessed to be named Klyde.

Clyde-sue-tim-8bit

4 Likes

They’re all adorable! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

If you are signed up for the Great Halloween Hullabaloo, i might get you as my person, and one of these little guys might end up heading your way.

2 Likes

A flood of people suddenly sign up for event.

@deanadolphin massively confused by the number of people filling out the survey saying how much they love octopi. :rofl:

3 Likes

These are two that I’m working on. I’m still trying to get the weathering to look right, might paint over and try again.

6 Likes

Those are awesome!!!

You can do green/yellow/brown paint, then wash with hose…also, you can get moss and lichens from craft stores, if you want those…glue gun them on =)

1 Like

Another dollar store quickie while watching the football game

3 Likes