Radar Men From The Moon Bundle?

I have been watching the radar men from the moon shorts on twitch today and I know i can just load the main MST3K episodes with the different episodes of this serial but I would like the option to buy them all in an easy to view bundle. Are there plans to do this for the Gizmoplex?

11 Likes

Oh, what an idea! Could do the same for Rocky Jones, General Hospital, etc.

7 Likes

The Phantom Creeps! This will simplify everything…

10 Likes

I’m definitely interested in this

5 Likes

Apropos of nothing, I wish they would’ve done more Undersea Kingdom serials.

Anywho, I may be an outlier here, but I dug the Radar Men serials. That would be a great way to approach them! (Well, until the technical difficulties set in on the last MST3K’d installment.)

10 Likes

Same. That was fertile ground for riffing.

6 Likes

They’re available as one big thingy from ShoutFactoryTV.com, so hopefully that option will come to the Gizmoplex as well.

7 Likes

I like this idea, and I like the love for Undersea Kingdom, and I like the unspoken (until now) idea that they should continue Undersea Kingdom with the new cast.

7 Likes

Yeah, we never DID find out how they got off that cock-a-doody cliff!!

5 Likes

I still want to know how it ends!

6 Likes

I have a thing (a fixation, an obsession, whatever) about endings and conclusions and whatnot, so… yeah, same boat, man!

6 Likes

I would totally be down for a Multi-Chapter Shorts pack!

And if they could get the new casts to pick-up where the original run paused? Would be even better!

6 Likes

Or Joel could do those as his shorts this season.

6 Likes

@Ryanxpark: I liked your response, then unliked it just so I could like it again.

4 Likes

What a day! That should earn us both a badge of some sort…

2 Likes

9 Likes

Well. I guess it’s just ME left without any internet clout, then…

3 Likes

I totally understand they were burned out after so many chapters, but whenever I go on a Radar Man from the Moon marathon, it does disappoint me just that little bit they didn’t see it though with only a couple more left. I kinda want to know what happens after FILM BROKE!

(I know they’re out there unriffed if curiosity gets to me. :slight_smile: )

5 Likes

It used to really irritate me that they never finished a serial.

But I learned to relax.

5 Likes

Me, too! I just read through the Paste episode rankings, and whenever the writer docked points for a Commando Cody short, I was like BOO ON YOU, MAN

3 Likes