Reactions to the live show

Hey friends, sorry for the delay in response. We’re roadtripping back to the Midwest for the holidays and I was behind the wheel all day.

I’m probably biased, but I think the live show this time is really strong, one of our best yet! But I’m always happy to hear people’s opinions, as long as they’re done with kindness and in the spirit of constructive criticism. (Which everyone on this thread has done, so thank you.)

@tigerskin62 - what show were you at? I’d love to check the show reports to see if our audio guy had the same impression regarding the booming audio. It’ll help with future shows and whether we return to that venue.

@Ansible - Yes, your thoughts regarding the set and overall production value? I was really interested in them and when I went to show them to another member of the team, they had disappeared! I thought maybe you deleted the post, but it’s weird that it was removed for some other reason. I unfortunately didn’t get screenshots. Maybe write your thoughts down again now and then when the tour is over, do a thread or a poll to see if anyone else agrees? Or post it now, whatever you’d like! Happy to DM about it if you want.

@JustAnotherMad - Hey thanks! Nice of you to say. We like to make sure people feel heard, at the very least.

@wyswysia - Emily’s lyrics aren’t posted anywhere yet - maybe after the tour is done we can do a big post-mortem/AMA and I’ll post them and some other goofy stuff I have.

31 Likes