Recent MST3K Additions on Amazon

Skipping around today (Oct. 6) and noticed that six additional MST3K episodes have been added to Amazon this week.

If you have Prime and Shout! Factory, these episodes are “free” (well, after all, you are paying for Amazon and Shout!, so it’s not technically free). I believe these are available on the Shout! app as well, but haven’t checked yet. Some of these have been available on Amazon for a while as rentals or buys, but I know at least two are brand-new to the app.

All episodes are captioned, which is great as I’ve been waiting for a captioned version of the first movie listed below for years:

THE BRAIN THAT WOULDN’T DIE
THE MAGIC VOYAGE OF SINBAD
SHORTS, VOL. 2
THE HORROR OF PARTY BEACH
TEEN-AGE STRANGLER
RADAR MEN FROM THE MOON

(Additional - looks like EARTH VS. THE SPIDER was added as free in the past couple of weeks as well.)

update 10/7 - I thought something was up with RADAR MEN being listed. If you watch that, it’s all eight and a half chapter of the serial together. Otherwise all of them are available individually as part of SHORTS, VOL. 2.

6 Likes

I just looked, and it appears these ARE offered through the Shout Factory app :+1: (Of course, I maintain the right to be wrong.)

2 Likes