Red Letter Media

That’s one way to describe it. I love how it’s distinct and, no matter where you are or what you’re doing or who you’re with, your ear can pick out the slightest trace of it existing in proximity. Bonus points if there’s a trail-off, wherein you know Rich is entertained.

For the length of time they took to make it… yeah; agreed.

3 Likes

My boyfriend bought me the Space Cop Blu-Ray for my birthday. We watched it once, and may never again, but the RLM guys had given us enough joy over the years he thought it was right to support them. We had some laughs, Patton was there, it was damn good times!

2 Likes

I love those guys. Josh is my fave because he’s kind of adorable. They’re all really funny though. I think Rich Evans’ laugh will be the last thing I hear before I die.

1 Like

“Rich Evans has the laugh of an angel”

The angel:

6 Likes

This is accurate and I see nothing wrong with comparison.

This patch arrived through the letterbox this morning from Len, along with a card saying thanks for supporting his latest film.

1 Like

Hey, there, oblit-o-buddy.

1 Like

Ahoy-hoy, Oblito-mate!

1 Like

We’re Oblitobros.

Their most recent BotW features a movie where a woman is chasing after a man repeatedly shouting “Neil!” Could The Bog be a secret sequel to The Leech Woman? :thinking:

1 Like

Some benevolent yet twisted soul has created a RedLetterMedia game.

With PC, Mac & VR options.

And it’s free.

And it’s here.

Guess what I’m currently downloading?

2 Likes

I saw that on Vinesauce last night it’s pretty cool!

This video has been up for a few days, and I enjoyed it so much, I clean forgot to post it here. At the start, Rich only knows he’s playing a game. He doesn’t know what the game is.

3 Likes

Their takedown of “The Phantom Menace” was so brutally on point. I always knew I hated the movie, but they explained to me exactly what was wrong with it.

2 Likes