Rejected Thread Topics

I’ve been informed by those in the know that my “Phouling Spaniards” thread will never take off. Especially since I’m not even from Spain. [sigh]

I was also told that my “Copyright Infringement For Fun & Profit” thread would be a non-starter. So much for my big weekend plans. [grumble]

Back to the drawing board. (And please share your own failed thread ideas. I hear that misery loves company.)

9 Likes

Ain’t nobody posting over in the “PIN, SSN, Routing Number” thread.

11 Likes

All of mine are just “Password123.” Have at it.

7 Likes

Thrown away thoughts? Condiments, The Wide Wide World of Fruit, Favorite Piece of Clothing?, Most Hated Holiday, Insect Cuisine, Your Grandmother’s Recipes, Other Uses For Mistletoe, Eggnog Why?, Lawnmowing and Snowblowing, Bulbs and Poinsettias, Snowmen: Real or Decorative, Renaissance Festivals, The Beauty of the Circus, Potatoes: A True History, and Ator’s Pecs and Are They The Best?

5 Likes

A few more… Comic Book or a Graphic Novel?, Which MST Beast Would You Eat?, The Many Loves of Gypsy, Experiment Music To Marry To, M. Waverly’s Secret Life, Where Did We Park Supercar?, The Hidden Secrets of Valley Lodge, Amazing Colossal Steroids, The Sex Appeal of B Movie Actors, Who is Juan Valdez?, Progressive Ads: Why We Love Them, Smuckers: Is It So Good?, and Does Pepperidge Farm Remember?

5 Likes

Now that’s just silly. Everyone knows the genius-level move is to use “PasswordPasswordPassword.” Because “Password” by itself is too obvious, and somebody MIGHT guess “PasswordPassword,” but THREE passwords put together? Who would be that crazy?

6 Likes

I thought for sure my “Show us your composting toilet” thread would be a huge hit. Sigh.

10 Likes

The world hates us for our genius. It’s just plain envious if you ask me. :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

Something tells me my “I hate it when people talk in the theater” thread won’t go over well here.

13 Likes

I was disappointed that no one replied to my “Can anyone identify this rash?” thread, but I’m better now.

(I’m over the disappointment, I mean. We won’t talk about the rash. Obviously. Or there would have been replies.)

12 Likes

“101 Non-Food Items I Ate On A Dare” deserved more traffic, too.

7 Likes

Sorta bummed that my “Sauces of the Future” thread went all crickets and tumbleweeds.

7 Likes

The future is coming and nobody wanted to be fact checked.

5 Likes

How come no one has contributed to my World Records in Entomophagy thread? I don’t hear any crickets chirping though, so I guess that’s good.

8 Likes

Murderer!

4 Likes

Too busy eating bugs.

2 Likes

Thinking of starting a thread that’s just everyone admiring Timmy Bobby Rusty (and renaming themselves after him). I feel like it’s just the thing to break my losing streak.

4 Likes

I don’t know about that … my Cousin Oliver and Scrappy Doo threads went over like a lead balloon.

6 Likes

Well, never mind then. If you couldn’t get over even with your board celebrity status as bait, there’s no hope for me. Think I’ll just go delete my account (while eating bugs).

3 Likes

I have celebrity status? I should start a thread about that.

3 Likes