Remaining Live Events

So one of the two live events is supposed to be the Rifftrax event in the gizmoplex, right?

And then there are those of us who backed the extra Jackbox game night. Will that be sometime in the next month, or will that come after the current season pass end date?

What do we think the last two events will be? And will there be ONE more short? Or TWO? We are already at the 12 promised shorts. Will there be more???

I know I probably won’t get any OFFICIAL answers, I just wanted to put it all out there…

4 Likes

Friday they are doing a tribute to Overdrawn at the Memory Bank and I believe they are live-riffing it. I have heard tales of a new short (or two?) as well. Not sure on the Rifftrax event or another Jackbox game night…but a third would be fun!

4 Likes

Yeah. I knew that Friday is Overdrawn and short #12. But beyond that event, they haven’t released any details…

1 Like

I hear there’s going to be a 2-hour live event where Growler and M. Waverly can’t get through a door because they’re over-politely doing the “after you,” “no, after you” thing.

9 Likes

I need a marathon of Growler and Waverly watching the flatimation on a loop just going “guy in a jumpsuit” “gal in a spacesuit” “hey! I know that bot!”

9 Likes

“What’s the name of this song anyway?”

“It doesn’t have one. That’s jazz, baby.”

“Wow!”

3 Likes

And then Joel, Jonah, Emily, crow, servo and GPC all just pop in to deliver non sequiturs of their most raucous and ridiculous lines from S13.

4 Likes

No, that’s way too exciting.

2 Likes

Then let’s have Growler and Waverly poorly deliver classic MST riffs-

“That smells”

“You a wol-verine”

“Look around for serpents!”

“How many kilometers of Keefe are in this movie”

“Raaaaather oooooookay”

4 Likes

There is another Jackbox event, although I know not when. You got tickets as a Kickstarter add-on.

Rifftrax event is also anticipated, in the nebulous future.

1 Like

I wondered if the rifftrax event was part of the scheduled events… and I know the jackbox is extra and ticketed as a KS add-on. I just wonder if it’s between these events, or after.

1 Like

Boom!

2 Likes

Thank you!!! I had been racking my brain for a non-Batman 66 style onomatopoeia… but BIFF would have been a solid second place to a good old fashioned “BOOM”

2 Likes

“At that point, I was really hoping for a chance to breathe soon!”

5 Likes

“My deepest and sincere apologies in regards to my most unpleasant visage”

3 Likes

Firearm shot

Unemotional novelty

That giant shelled reptile cotains maximum protein!

3 Likes

Hey, watch it buddy! Where’d you learn to drive that forklift!?

4 Likes

So if they’re live riffing it, Overdrawn is basically a free 14th episode, right? Just without the host segments.

4 Likes

But they’re adding in NEW segments, like with the previous tributes/vault picks. So it really IS a bonus episode!

2 Likes

The Gizmoplex shows that there are two upcoming Special Events remaining, on 2/3 and 2/17, but Matt indicated that there was only one, on 2/10. I’m assuming that Matt is correct, but could someone confirm?

I wouldn’t care, except I have a friend who comes over to watch these with me, and we need to know for sure which date.

Thanks!

3 Likes