Renting Demon Squad?

When will Demon Squad be available to rent? Right now, there’s only the option to buy the episode.

1 Like

If you don’t have a Member Pass, new episodes are available to rent or buy one week after they premiere! So this Friday, July 1st it’ll be available.

And if you purchase an episode, a DRM-free download is available two weeks after it premieres.

All purchase and viewing options explained here.

11 Likes

Okay, great! Thank you so much for the speedy reply!

4 Likes

Shucks. I was hoping this thread would lead me to actually renting the Demon Squad. For my son’s birthday party or light shenanigans.

13 Likes

Dude, I would demand an invite to your son’s party if you got the actual Demon Squad there.

6 Likes

I’d invite everyone here! That would be an epic MSTie meetup.

6 Likes

Meet up at the former Pizza Hut Bar!

2 Likes

Hmm. Mine is a different kind of pizza place. Another one near me is a now Taco Bell.

I’m curious. Besides Mobile, where are other former-Pizza-Hut-turned-bars?

2 Likes

There’s a subreddit for everything.

3 Likes

Is he invested in MST3K and/ or bad movies in general?

1 Like

He’s a normal 12-year-old boy with a lot of normal 12-year-old problems. (True story)

There are a few episodes he likes. We haven’t convinced him to be a fully fledged fan yet, alas.

2 Likes

Trumpets make great birthday gifts.

1 Like

Yup, 12 is a rough time. The good news is boys get more manageable into their teenage years. With girls 12 is ok (if annoying), but in their teens they get super-sneaky in ways boys just aren’t capable of yet.

Well, if he hasn’t seen them, there are a lot of episodes I’d pick before Demon Squad. It is such a decent movie (relatively). We all have our list of episodes with terrible movies we’d use to seduce a mundane into a mistie: I’d definitely go for Space Mutiny, or Gamera, Pod People, Giant Gila Monster, or Future War. Not to overweight the Sci Fi years, but Prince of Space is a great slow burning episode… by the time you get the Hitler Building anyone should be hooked (or is that from Invasion of the Neptune Men?). >>bock<<

3 Likes

So far, he likes Mac & Me, Cry Wilderness, and City Limits. The hard part is getting him off his computer to watch with us. We put it on near him and hope that his subconscious picks up on it. Subliminal parenting. :wink:

3 Likes

You jest, but I think the house backing on to ours has an actual infestation of demons. That, or they have cats that like to fight. But the latter seems much less likely.

3 Likes

why can not rent demon squad it is past 07/1

1 Like

This should be merged with the other thread about renting Demon Squad. A little help, @LadyShelley ?

3 Likes

Aha! I knew there was another one out there, but couldn’t find it. Cheers!

Rental is working now!

7 Likes