Replay?

Has anyone figured out how to replay the first episode?

I watched it, but I wanted to replay it, and I can’t figure out how to do that.

Anyone?

Thanks!

2 Likes

It sounded like there would be a delay before the released it to re-watch, but I missed the details.

2 Likes

I missed it (and will most likely miss every/anything on a Friday) and was hoping to be able to watch after it was over (around midnight when I had the time to do so).

1 Like

Yes. They said it will be a couple of days until it is available on the site for replay.

3 Likes

*they. Argh; me speak England-speak not good.

2 Likes

First, they have to negotiate a new contract with White Dot based on his additional involvement. He doesn’t come cheap.

13 Likes

I also missed it at the scheduled time because my wife (also a big MST3K fan) was working. I was hoping to watch it when she got home. When I looked at my Gizmoplex app on my firestick, I couldn’t see an option to play the new episode. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

2 Likes

Disregarding the typo, the latest Kickstarter update can be interpreted as right after the live stream is over.
:face_with_diagonal_mouth:
Screenshot 2022-03-04 235210

3 Likes

some restrictions apply*

**I think they haven’t quite worked out what they’re going to upload yet.

2 Likes

It’s replaying for me right now thru the Roku stick.

2 Likes

They said they needed to do some stuff for the VOD version, like adding the closing credits (which were completely missing from the livestream).

1 Like

The stream itself will probably be up again in a few hours, IIRC.

1 Like

Replay is up, just checked on my browser.

1 Like

Not to accuse you guys of being lying liars who lie but it’s sure not up for me. If you search in the Roku, you see the live event which is just the preliminary, and in the browser I get the option of pre-buying the episode for $19.99 or (when I click on the live event) a 404.

I find this weird as the web version should be the web version should be the web version…

1 Like

Anybody know how long the replay will be up? I thought I saw somewhere that it would only be available for the weekend but I don’t think that was on any official backer update so I was curious if they mentioned it anywhere.

1 Like

I’m using the browser version and it was up after I refreshed.

1 Like

It’s not in the Android app, either. But if you go to the gizmoplex.com website, it’s available there.

2 Likes

I got fooled. I saw the “get ready for transmission” and clicked ahead, but not the necessary half-hour ahead.

2 Likes

It does seem to be up on the website now. Thanks for the replies everyone!

1 Like

I watched the replay almost all the way through. However, near the end during the tour of the Gizmoplex, I accidentaly clicked back to the page where you play the episode but I couldn’t get it to work. I went back and it disappeared from my list. It now has the Manos tribute listed first. Is there a problem with replays that they had to take if off?

1 Like