Replay?

This Is what I’m seeing
I’ve looked through the phone app, Apple TV, and website. Only seeing the Manos ticket with info that it is not yet available. Not saying defeat yet but I feel the cold tendrils of disappointment making their way towards my excitement.

Sigh.

2 Likes

Yeah. It’s gone off the website for me, too. Hopefully it’ll be back up soon?

1 Like

“It’s a soft opening, to test the place before the grand opening. It’s kind of like an out-of-town preview, only it’s in town.”

“Soft opening, grand opening. When they opened the Flamingo… one day it was closed, the next day it was open. End of story.”

“I know, I was there.”

“Well, it’s different now.”

Ocean’s Thirteen (2007)

1 Like

I suppose it’s only fitting the SOL After Hours crew has their own technical difficulties. I tried another computer and actually searched for “Santo” excitingly got a hit only to see I could buy it for 19.99 or watch the trailer. (Only via website)

I’m bummed because I’ve been looking forward to it all day (week/month/year) but hopefully The replay will go up at some point so I can see the intro and tour everyone talked about

1 Like

It’s back now, looks like they edited out the technical difficulties from the start

1 Like

where are you seeing it?

1 Like

Under the Purchases - Event Pass 12 months

2 Likes

If you also search “santo” in the site search it will come up as “PREMIERE | REWATCH”

2 Likes

Yes, this is the only way I could find it.

1 Like

Okay, after a bit I see that the replay is back on the list, although without the White Dot. Don’t know if they had some sort of dispute that led to it being edited out, but no worries.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure the plan always was to edit it down to something more watchable. It was fun during the live stream, but editing it out makes for a better experience overall.

1 Like

You can re-england your speak with the pencil icon.

1 Like

Contract negotiations led to the White Dot demanding to be removed from replays until royalty issues were settled.

4 Likes

Man, White Dot is such a diva.

8 Likes

That’s exactly what…wait, it wasn’t Leslie…someone on the after-show feed said that, though.

2 Likes

I think Rebecca and Tim said that.

2 Likes

Yes! After someone else said White Dot was super-chill. Once again we find WD to be a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an ellipse.

1 Like