Riffed movie crossovers that should’ve happened

Gamera and Gorgo.

THEY’RE COPS.

6 Likes

Small-town officers have to work together when the sheriff from The Crawling Hand gets paired up with the sheriff from The Giant Spider Invasion.

6 Likes

Sampson takes on both the Robot and the Aztec Mummy in a Triple Threat match. Dr. Krupp tries to interfere but gets bitten by the Vampire Queen. They’re beaten when the Mummy tries to throw fire at them (but he’s in flames, too.
Of course, it ends in a triple DQ

8 Likes

When the Beast of Yucca Flats escapes, can radar bring him to justice? Flag on the moon!

Edit: Radar Secret Service has got to be one of the weirdest movies in the catalog. Who paid for that? Was there some kind of National Radar Council lobbying Congress? Who decided that what Americans needed was a scifi propaganda flick about how great radar was, of all things?

7 Likes

Hear me out: Jan in the Pan and the Head of Vi…they’re P.I.'s
Well, they both tried to stop their ex-boyfriends from doing awful things.

7 Likes
3 Likes

Pitch, long tired of being foiled on Earth, looks to take on the Yuletide champion of the Red Planet in Santa Claus Conquers The Martians II: Droppo’s Inferno!

11 Likes

The Crawling Eye and The Crawling Hand joining forces. Wouldn’t that be scary?

11 Likes

The Incredible Melting Monster A-Go-Go

There WAS a monster, but not anymore. HATCHA!!

7 Likes

Gor and Alien From L.A. in the Cannon universe. Watney and Kathy annoy each other to death!

7 Likes

Ann Margaret gets sent to Girls Town and winds up joining Paul Anka’s act.

10 Likes

Blockquote

I would LOVE to see Pitch attempt to conquer other worlds by corrupting martian children.

6 Likes

Moon Zero Two and Catalina Caper, especially the cartoon parts.

6 Likes

Removed, got my movie threads mixed up.

3 Likes

The title antagonists from It Conquered the World and The Thing That Couldn’t Die square off in a knockdown drag-out battle to determine who’s worse at delivering on their premise.

7 Likes

The Indestructible Man wants a piece of that action.

3 Likes

I like that… we can save some of that for the sequel! :smiley:

3 Likes

Prince of space mutiny.
The indestructible manhunt in space.
Gamera vs Mitchell.

6 Likes

Robot Monster a Go-Go!

7 Likes

Easy “Pod People and Me”. Trumpy and MAC get lost during coinciding family trips to the Grand Canyon and go on an comic adventure in the American Southwest to reunite with their families.

9 Likes