Riffs and bathroom breaks

Will the virtual theater include bathrooms? (Pretty sure that’s an OSHA requirement, although I don’t imagine that applies on the moon.) Would be nice to have a dedicated space for fans to create their own riffs or vote on their favorites from whatever’s currently playing in the Kingadome, and the bathroom wall seems like appropriate placement.

9 Likes

I think we’re in the bathroom right now.

7 Likes

And here we have the true reason that the mad Forrester family moved their sinister operations to the moon… to, at last, be beyond the reach and tyranny of OSHA!

7 Likes

For a good time call Growler 867-530smudge

4 Likes

Just picturing riffs scribbled on a bathroom stall…

That feels like a challenge. Writing (new) riffs that, even without context, you’d be able to guess the movie/moment the riff belonged with.

5 Likes

Is there a need for the bathroom when the sh*t is on the screen?

1 Like

We have a whole thread of examples they could use.

2 Likes

Here I sit
Brokenhearted
Had some Schlitz
Movie started

6 Likes

Do Cambots need bathrooms?

3 Likes

So what happens if you’re in the bathroom when you get Movie Sign?

4 Likes

Trust that Servo can get across that air grate?

2 Likes

Screencaps of movie moments would be good – almost like a (Kinga) caption contest.

2 Likes

What does Cambot need with a bathroom?

7 Likes

I could see something like the Splatoon player-submitted art. Low-res / black+white screenshots that look like recreations, as opposed to just plain/quality screenshots.

3 Likes

I subscribe to the Michael Bay theory of robot physiology.

2 Likes

[shakes head sadly]

I’ve never felt sorrier for John Turturro.

3 Likes

I take it you’ve never seen Brain Donors then.

3 Likes

I have not.

(Should I?)

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend it. It’s a remake of A Night at the Opera except they decided the Marx Brothers weren’t funny enough. They were wrong.

3 Likes

YIKES. I consider myself warned. (Thanks!)

2 Likes