Rifftrax Gizmoplex Event?

Back towards the end of the Kickstarter, there was a special bonus announced if we hit the goal for a Rifftrax event hosted in the Gizmoplex:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mst3k/makemoremst3k/posts/3181033
Just wondering, has there been any word on the what or when of that? Or was it something that already happened and I’m blanking on it?

5 Likes

Don’t worry—you haven’t missed anything. Details for that event have not been announced yet.

5 Likes

Okay, thanks for confirming. Just wanted to make sure I didn’t somehow miss seeing something announced. Between all the current MST stuff and Rifftrax just having its latest Live event, there’s been a lot of goings-on to keep track of in the world of riffing.

4 Likes

A fun event might be Mike, Kevin and Bill playing Joel, Jonah and Emily in Rifftrax: The Game.

1 Like

I’d rather see them riff something than play a game.

I don’t get the appeal of watching other people play games. I want to play the game. LOL!

1 Like

Yeah, just playing a game would be a bit disappointing. I’m hoping for a Rifftrax Live style of event. Maybe even have the riff just be the premiere of a new studio riff, but with the added zoom session afterward like the current MST events. I guess we’ll find out eventually.

2 Likes

That’s fair. I figure as long as they’re writing their riffs that it will be funny to me.