Rifftrax: Not-Released-Separately Content

I’ve compiled a list of “Not-Released-Separately” Rifftrax content. This content is either a future release (but not a pre-order) or content only available as part of a compilation, but not something you can buy separately (at the moment). For compilation content, I’ve also included where you can find them.

Here’s an alphabetical list of all of the Rifftrax movies (VOD and Just The Jokes):

• Doctor Who: The Five Doctors (Just The Jokes version of the Live Show)

Here’s an alphabetical list of all of the Rifftrax shorts (+current location):

• Accent on Spring (Bridget & Mary Jo Spring Collection)
  • Adventure in Telezonia (Rifftrax Live: Giant Spider Invasion)
  • Americans at Work: Barbers and Beauticians (Rifftrax Live: MST3K Reunion)
  • At Your Fingertips: Boxes (Cole Stratton/Janet Varney Version) (Shorts to Astonish! DVD Only)
  • Baggs, The (Rifftrax Live: Summer Shorts Beach Party)
  • Borrowed Power (Cole Stratton/Janet Varney Version) (Shorts to Astonish! DVD Only)
  • Boy of Mexico (Cole Stratton/Janet Varney Version) (Shorts to Astonish! DVD Only)
  • Carving Magic (Bridget & Mary Jo Christmas Special)
  • Chimp the Fireman (Rifftrax Live: Time Chasers Live)
  • Christmas Carol, A (1952) (Have a Mary Jo Christmas & a Bridget New Year!)
  • Dirt-Witch Cleans Up, The (Rifftrax Live: Carnival of Souls)
  • Fashion for Go Getters (Bridget & Mary Jo: The Spring Collection)
  • Griper, The (Live Version) (Rifftrax Live: Summer Shorts Beach Party)
  • Griper, The (Studio Version) (Bridget & Mary Jo: Short & Sweet)
  • Halloween Safety (Bridget and Mary Jo’s Halloween Safety and Monster Movie Mash-Up)
  • Little Lamb, The (Have a Mary Jo Christmas & a Bridget New Year!)
  • Magic Shop, The (Rifftrax Live: Space Mutiny)
  • Manners in School (Rifftrax Live: Samurai Cop)
  • Match Your Mood (Bridget & Mary Jo: The Spring Collection)
  • McGruff’s Drug Alert (Rifftrax Live: Octaman)
  • Measuring Man: Live (Rifftrax Live: Miami Connection)
    • I also have this listed in the Discontinued thread because it was once available; see below.
  • More Dates for Kay (Rifftrax Live: MST3K Reunion)
  • Office Etiquette (Rifftrax Live: Summer Shorts Beach Party)
  • Parents: Who Needs Them? (Rifftrax Live: Sharknado 2)
  • Ricky Raccoon Shows the Way (Rifftrax Live: Summer Shorts Beach Party)
  • Santa Claus’ Story (Rifftrax Live: Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny)
  • Santa’s Enchanted Village (Rifftrax Live: Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny)
  • Sentinels of Safety (Rifftrax Live: Summer Shorts Beach Party)
  • Shake Hands with Danger (3D Animated Mike/Kevin/Bill Edition) (RiffTrax Shorts: Best Of, Vol. 1 DVD/Download(?))
  • Stamp Day for Superman (Rifftrax Live: MST3K Reunion)
  • Tale of Custard the Dragon, The (Rifftrax Live: Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny)
  • Touch of Magic, A (Rifftrax Live: Summer Shorts Beach Party)
  • Values: Telling the Truth (Rifftrax Live: Star Raiders)
  • What It Means to Be An American! (Alternate Riffs) (RiffTrax Plays With Their Shorts DVD/Download (?))

PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
If I got something wrong… straight-up errors, missing things, extra things, swapping things, typos, or even if things change, PLEASE let me know in a reply. I’m all about helping people out with this list, and my ego won’t be hurt if someone corrects me. I just want the list to be as helpful as possible, and that won’t be the case if things aren’t correct. :grin: :nerd_face: :+1:

NOTE: This list does NOT include Not-Currently-For-Sale (discontinued) content. Content that has been discontinued permanently remains available if you’ve purchased it and that content is in another thread and is located here…

If things change or need correction, let me know in a reply and I’ll try to keep updating this list for everyone.

7 Likes

Thanks for making this list! The Baggs, from Summer Shorts Beach Party, is one of their very best shorts, it’s great. Two anthropomorphic trash bags are chased by a guy who seems to hate them, befriend a bunch of children somehow, have questionable biology.

1 Like

The chaser was Bruce Villanch-Claus, right? :rofl: