RiffTrax: The Game, coming May 5th. Are you game?

The RiffTrax team just announced RiffTrax: The Game, and I have to say, this looks very exciting!

“Grab your friends and make fun of some of the worst cinematic abominations ever created.” How cool is that?

It’s not quite like You Don’t Know Jack, but it has that same fun party game vibe to it.

What do you say?

18 Likes

HAHAHAHA! You beat me by mere seconds!

This feels like it would fit PERFECTLY with JackBox games, and I think this could be expanded upon with future expansions, like many of the games in there. This is right up my alley.

I’ll definitely be utilizing the “Write A Riff” method. Wonder if you can mix-n-match, for friends who aren’t as creatively inclined?

4 Likes

Heh, great minds, man!

I haven’t done any gaming in, like, forever, but I would consider snagging this.

Oh, no doubt, no doubt. I think a big part of the fun will be in hearing the speech synthesizer try to bring those riffs to life.

I hope that would be the case, yeah!

4 Likes

And here’s the trailer…

7 Likes

“Featuring over 250 movie clips from RiffTrax classics such as Rollergator…”

[watches as everyone flees in terror]

13 Likes

The trio of Mike, Kevin, and Bill will be providing riffs for the game, but I hope that Bridget and Mary Jo will also be involved and contribute riffs as well.

7 Likes

Looks neat–that TTS is strugglin’ though lol. I’m definitely hoping there’s a Steam badge with which I’d be able to bling my profile out :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

You can add it to your Steam wishlist at RiffTrax: The Game on Steam

Not sure if any other platforms have it listed yet!

6 Likes

Well, I’m out.

5 Likes

WE’RE YOUR FRIENDS NOW

11 Likes

Well this is definitely going on the ol’ wishlist

4 Likes

This would make for a fun MSTie party game on off-weeks between live events.

Honestly, might also be cool if we could organize Jackbox events for forum member on the off weeks.

Hmm.

8 Likes

Now THAT sounds like a great idea!

2 Likes

Already on my wishlist! Can’t wait!

3 Likes

Here’s hoping they work with Limited Run for a physical release – a collector can dream, right?!

6 Likes

Outstanding news: as per RiffTrax’s Twitter account, Bridget is the host of the game and had writing duties, too!

That leads me to believe that Mary Jo will also be involved, which would be fantastic!

6 Likes

7 Likes

I would definitely play Murder Trivia Party with this group. :smiley:

3 Likes

I AM TRYING TO SHOVE MONEY THROUGH THE SCREEN but to no avail

7 Likes

Looks like it’s Windows only. Oh well.

3 Likes