RiffTrax: The Game, coming May 5th. Are you game?

nope =)

2 Likes

Yeah, I have a Mac.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be a trip to get a livestream with the Cast of MST3K playing Rifftrax: The Game?

3 Likes

No gaming system?

1 Like

I’m not a big gamer.

2 Likes

Me either…but we use Xbox for all our streaming apps and whatnot. Has full HD output and usually has all the apps, so a quick one-stop for all that stuff. =)

1 Like

I have a Chromecast for streaming.

1 Like

Aah =)

2 Likes

As much I as I’m looking forward to getting the game on the Switch, I’m not entirely sure about how Nintendo fans will reacts, as I have a pretty bad feeling that they’re gonna keep spamming words like: “Nintendo is dead”, “ratio”, “I’m no longer a Nintendo fan” blah blah blah, etc.

2 Likes

So I have a lot of social anxiety when it comes to online gaming, but if there was ever a game that could get me to come out of my shell and play with randos, this would be the one. Long as they keep it cool.

2 Likes

This game is also available for Mac.

This is mentioned in various articles, as well as the Steam system requirements for the game:

• macOS: “Minimum OS: 10.13+”
  • Windows: “Minimum OS: Windows 10”
6 Likes

Oh nice! I didn’t see that on Steam, I just saw Windows. Thanks!

3 Likes

Wow, that does look like a lot of fun! Look forward to it.

2 Likes

You say that, but when I tried to have a MST3K game night, only 1 person showed up.

2 Likes

I’m glad they went the Jackbox route for this. My first thought when I heard the announcement was another licensed side-scrolling platformer/action game. Those can be good but FAR too many exist as licensed properties, especially for Internet fandoms.

I’m going to absolutely check this out. Like others, I don’t have a ton of MSTie/Riffing friends IRL but
:notes: that’s what Discourse’s foooor… :notes:

4 Likes

Yup. No idea what it is or what it does but count me in :joy:

1 Like

Man, now I want a Rifftrax beat-em-up. Mike, Bill, Kevin and Disembaudio beating up street toughs and eating healing whole chickens hidden under garbage cans.

7 Likes

We have FOUR Macs, none of which will play this game.

Now I’m going to have to drag out the old Xbox One, move furniture, hook it up…

3 Likes

I want to see Bill and Kevin finally settle their lifelong feud.

2 Likes

Nick Nolte as the Final Boss?

3 Likes