RiffTrax: The Game, coming May 5th. Are you game?

If it’s like ‘What the Dub?’, which it’s based on, only the host needs to own the game.

But I’ll warn you, when I tried to host a game of ‘What the Dub?’ here, only one person showed up.

2 Likes

You know what I wasn’t happy about the move, but with my presentation it does feel a lot more like this thread than i originally thought it would. So I’m just going to try an experiment I’ve been thinking of doing for sometime instead of bothering LadyShelly about what overall was a fair move, although I didn’t see the harm in having one thread strictly for the game and setting up lobbies with others from here and this one as just as a general topic.

2 Likes

Good luck on the interview!

2 Likes

Ty! Btw I did get the job actually! Only a week and a half since my last day at my other job so kind of proud of myself for getting back on the horse right away like I knew I could.

3 Likes

That’s awesome! Congratulations! Glad they got back to you so quickly.

2 Likes

I appreciate it. Yeah it was pretty fast. I put an app in Saturday online, they called on Monday but they missed me, but then I called the next day and missed anyone in the office, but Wednesday we got it set it up for today and he hired me on the spot after the interview for a decent wage. Making about what I made before and in two months I’ll be making .60 more an hour, since I’m an amateur comedian and dabble in prowrestling he agreed to my terms of only four 8 hour shifts so I have time to be creative, work out, and focus on my well being and what I really want in life and still be rested and well for my job.

So it was a very good day!

Thanks for giving me a chance to babble about it again :wink: don’t have a lot of very good days so I definitely like to enjoy them when they do happen.

3 Likes

In case any one has missed this:

5 Likes

I always enjoy a good babble!

I think I annoy most of my coworkers because I love chatting with them about their life, and most people are put off by my ability to not care about social awkwardness and I skip over small talk.

Got to love phone tag when you are applying for jobs! Glad it didn’t last long. What position did you get? What field of work are you in?

Amateur comedian and wrestler? Aren’t you full of surprises! That’s awesome!

2 Likes

Until there is a better thread for this, game code DNTT at [rifftrax.games] if anyone has the game on console and a chaged cell phone, or the pc version (https://rifftrax.games)

(currently 5 out of 6 players)

1 Like

New Code OHQQ if you’re up and got the game, feel free to join in!

1 Like

Honestly that’'s why next to Mad Science and Henching customer service is my go to profession. I love working with people all and all as you can tell.

I try to give back especially to the things that helped me through some of my roughest times. Music, stand ups, pro-wrestling, science, and so many other things just like showing someone some support no matter what battles they are fighting overall makes the world even slightly better and gives a voice to the seemingly voiceless, and most of all takes people minds off of the real struggle at least for a bit.

New game code is WPAR for anyone still up with Rifftrax: The Game

3 Likes

If y’all are still doing this in about a half hour, I should be able to jump in.

1 Like