RiffTrax: The Game

Now THIS is a wonderful idea! Only wish we had this sooner during the height of the pandemic.

7 Likes

What the Dub was essentially already Rifftrax the Game, so this seems like a good fit.

5 Likes

I was just coming on here to post this! Now I really want to get a couple bots of my own to sit in front of my TV while I riff.

1 Like

It’s no new animated opening, but RiffTrax hitting into the gaming market was quite a surprise!

1 Like

I am really looking forward to this one.

2 Likes

MST3K DLC when?

2 Likes

My favorite group of video game reviewers/streamers (The Easy Allies) had a hands on preview of the game with Kevin and Bill.

3 Likes

I’m a watcher of Giant Bomb content, and there was some crossover today. :smiley:

3 Likes

I was able to catch a live stream with Bill, Kevin and the developers on Rifftrax: The Game’s Steam page just now, and this made me chuckle, so I had to take a quick screencap. :flushed: :rofl:

2 Likes

It’s the same people making the Rifftrax game. I already own “What the Dub”, but I mean, I can’t say no to Rifftrax

This is out today!

3 Likes

Awwwwwwwww yeah!!! Can’t wait.

Ok, game purchased, Steam downloaded…the f*** am I doing in here? lol Can’t seem to play it by myself and I have no friends =(

2 Likes

Sounds like you need to build yourself some robot friends.

2 Likes

It’s time for RiffTrax!

1 Like

Is it a game you can play online with other people? Because if so, that seems tailor-made for forum parties.

1 Like

Yes, if you start a game, you get a room code. But not sure how to just join with random people.

1 Like

Apparently! :laughing:

2 Likes

I figure if The Mods made some sort of Rifftrax the Game thread where users could post their room codes, you wouldn’t have much trouble finding friends willing to play.

2 Likes

I hope so…I wasn’t sure if it was like XBox live, where the system would toss you into a group. Or If I need real friends!

1 Like