Rifftrax: Your Favorite Feature Films

It’s only one worm, though. There were whole brigades of them in Squirm and we survived that. lol.

3 Likes

Ha, Squirm is actually one of the few episodes I can’t rewatch. I’m too squeamish for the live worms in it. :blush:

2 Likes

Every time I watch R.O.T.O.R. I’m amazed by how horrible the 100% ADR dialogue is. It seems like I would remember, but nope … it’s always worse than I expect.

And then there’s Shoeboogie.

3 Likes

Every attempt at humor in R.O.T.O.R. sounds like one of those websites where they use auto-translate to prove machines should stick to mixing daiquiris and making toast.

4 Likes

Goodness yes, the overdubbing in it is epic bad. I forget about that too until I rewatch it. But I suppose it’s fitting that no ones voices match their faces, since none of their appearances match their professions. And what kind of lab allows non-stop sexual harassment as part of the work environment? (Answer: a lab in the 80s, apparently.)

4 Likes

Okay I need some Rifftrax help STAT! Just found out my sister’s boyfriend, who likes both MST3K and Rifftrax, has never seen Samurai Cop. But, I don’t know which one to show him – the regular version or the live version. I just know that in one of them I nearly choked when they said, “This movie should have been called When Jennifer Met Mumble Ape” and that’s the one I want. Anyone know?

1 Like

That’s definitely in the studio version. The live version probably also has it, plus the Samurai Cop Rockin’ Action Theme.

2 Likes