RiffTrax

I think he was more a job’s a job and hey I learned all about dance belts!

But judge for yourself:

3 Likes

Wheezing, out of breath - You guys, YOU. GUYS. Mini-golf. Kevin’s gonna jump out of a plane.

Damnit, @Majorjoe23. You beat me to it.

Seriously, we need to break out our spam email addresses and make new accounts to send another $1.

7 Likes

Only $281 away from another meat and makeup raffle.

2 Likes

We’ve got meat and makeup raffle sign!

10 Likes

Need the retro superhero riff compilation vod next! And the vinyl record!

2 Likes

The traxian patreon ornament has been revealed! They made an ice cream bunny ornament too. Not sure if both are included in the kickstarter

8 Likes

They were really not clear about that. I’m assuming the RiffTrx one is the KS reward and the bunny one is an add-on for everyone.

They clarified on Patreon. Rifftrax logo for Patreon backers at $100 and more, and ICB will be an add on.

3 Likes

Might get the ice cream bunny ornament if the price is not too high. Update: it’s $20 as kickstarter add on.

1 Like

HNNEHHHHH HNNEHHHHH HNNEHHHHH!

7 Likes

Bny (4)

5 Likes

We might get the vinyl option unlocked soon! only need 21 more backers to unlock it! And the superhero vod needs $9199 to be unlocked!

3 Likes

We have vinyl record sign!

5 Likes

Now we have to wait to see the vinyl price.

1 Like

Anf then decide if you want to risk getting a record through the mail. :scream:

1 Like

Eh. Hopefully they know that record mailers already exist, and they don’t have to design their own. :wink:

2 Likes

I have gotten numerous records in the mail and have never had an issue.

2 Likes

It’s been added. $25, plus $5 shipping. For an album on Kickstarter, that’s a not a bad price.

2 Likes

Added not a bad price! thankfully I still have a record player! And the superhero vod is unlocked!

1 Like

The Hobgoblins Live show will be going up on YouTube on Wednesday.

8 Likes