RiffTrax

I added the vinyl and I don’t own a turntable :woman_shrugging:

4 Likes

I added $75 to my pledge.

1 Like
2 Likes

We have Mike and Briget watch along!

Can we get $80K in the next 11 hours to get that five hand movie riff …

4 Likes

Yeah it’s about time they stop treating Bridget and Mary Jo as the B-team. Hopefully if we don’t reach it this time it’s an earlier goal on the next

7 Likes

The bigger question is, will we pledge enough to get the guys go golfing with Putt-Putt?

1 Like

less than $4,000 to mini golf, so I think that will happen.

1 Like

We have mini golf!

6 Likes

Darn. Youtube embeds are broken again on the forums

Here? They shouldn’t be.

2 hours left! If you’re gonna pledge, what the heck are you waitin’ for?

Nah. The official Rifftrax one.

2 minutes to go, and unless a high-roller pops in, I think that’s all the stretch goals we’re getting.

THE ENDING HAS ARRIVED

Hard to believe it’s over we missed out on a few stretch goals but there are still lots of goodies unlocked!

2 Likes

While I was fixing a quick breakfast scramble this morning, I found myself wondering:

Did we ever determine why Cathy doesn’t eat breakfast? Also, did anyone who dared to sample Chef San Fran’s omelet live through the day?

:thinking: (Good scramble, BTW. It’s the rest of the day that’s been a slow-motion disaster. :confused: )

I think they’ll come back around soon enough. That Karate Kid JtJ is still probably feasible in a Kickstarter offseason. A five person feature riff shouldve been something they’ve already been doing and makes no sense to show culpability but then shed it because we didn’t reach a stretch goal in their most successful campaign yet, and I trust that they’ll do it right

4 Likes

Gave this a watch tonight:

This was so much fun! Really enjoy this! :smiley:

8 Likes

Went to check for spammers at the RiffTrax forum and discovered that it is down :scream:
Waiting to hear back from Eric (Torgo’s Pizza), the head admin for an update…

4 Likes

It’s back up. Eric responded and couldn’t find any problem. Must’ve been a hiccup…

1 Like