Robot Wars is missing from website, app, and virtual theater.

Robot Wars missing from website, app, and virtual theater. All versions, even the 30-second preview.

Is this beta bug, or something more significant?

2 Likes

According to the VHX site, it says: “Available for DRM-free download on MAY 21.”

Perhaps that has something to do with the episode’s disappearance, maybe some kind of technical glitch in getting that prepared?

2 Likes

Can confirm the regular version of the episode is missing on my end, but the livestream replay is still available.

2 Likes

The 30-second preview is still accessible from my end:

1 Like

That’s like 2 days from now!

1 Like

Try it again. It should be accessible now on both the VHX site and the Gizmoplex Virtual Theater.
mst3k1302search

3 Likes

The episode’s there now, but it briefly disappeared from my search results at the VHX site and the Gizmoplex Virtual Theater, too, so you weren’t alone on that.

Hmmm… strange.

4 Likes

I believe it’s just some shuffling as the final version is being readied for download! Don’t panic!

9 Likes

I looked though the re-uploaded version of Robot Wars and I definitely noticed some subtle tweaks! (Example: The background music with Emily and Synthia sounded different)

3 Likes

Wait, were we supposed to panic? What if I didn’t panic, what should I do? What if they shuffle again and I can’t deal? I CAN’T TAKE THE ANXIETY!!!

6 Likes

It’s up on my gizmoplex and it has a download to own feature now!

1 Like

Cool it, bro. Do you want to usher in a brave new world of required daily soma ingestion?

1 Like