Rocket Booster to crash into dark side of moon on...March 4th! It must be stopped!

It’s been there this whole time then. Lurking. What a creep. We either need to get a restraining order, or to just crash a rocket into it.

3 Likes

Don’t panic, the moon nazis will take care of it. Don’t believe it? Watch ‘Iron Sky’ to see them in action

4 Likes

But seriously, this is just a distraction. Is no one going to talk about the flag on the moon? How did it get there?

8 Likes

‘It must be stopped’? No, no I say no. Only in the embers, rock, pizza boxes, and bits of itty bitty spacemen shall the importance of forging a new Gizmoplex be understood by generations to come. Gizmoplex I is mostly dead, long live Rebound Gizmoplex! Shine on sans-serifed beacon, shine on. We hardly knew ye. ok I gotta go finish getting a new pc set up, bye.

2 Likes

The rocket booster is really a hollowed-out container of commandos (à la Starcrash), led by Emily, on a mission to rescue Jonah.

Spoiler alert: The mission doesn’t go well, and Emily becomes trapped by Kinga, forcing a second rescue mission, led by Joel.

Spoiler alert: The Joel-led rescue mission doesn’t go well either, and he is trapped by Kinga as well.

11 Likes

What if it crashes into the fuel tanks around Moonbase Alpha and sends the Moon careening through space on adventures?

Martin Landau! Barbara Bain! NOOOOO!!!

9 Likes

So, as a species we’re not content with merely dumping our trash all over our own planet and are now going to start dumping it on our satellite as well. I’m not sure this is what progress is supposed to look like.

11 Likes

–Juliet Landau, probably

2 Likes

I agree, and I think Elon should have to spend some of his pocket change sending someone up there to clean it up? Or you can just litter the moon now if you’re rich enough?

8 Likes

Or if you have a big enough slingshot.

7 Likes

Very surprisingly not NSFW.

4 Likes

Check that rocket booster and make sure it isn’t attached to a giant sapphire!!

3 Likes

6 Likes

NASA has just released a simulation of what the rocket crashing into the moon will look like:

15 Likes

Le Booster Dans La Lune

7 Likes

I bet there’s a giant hibernating moon-turtle up there, and when our damn booster clonks it on the hinder and wakes it up ahead of schedule, all of Earth’s major cities will be flaming/burnt toast in a matter of days.

I guess this means I’m excused from trying to pay off my credit cards…? :thinking: I mean, there’s really no point is there?

2 Likes

According to one of the new era Doctor Who’s, the moon is an egg that hatches a creature that lays another egg right as it’s born so the moon existing continuity isn’t disrupted in past episodes.

5 Likes

If they had a real budget, it could be Faberge eggs. :gem: :chicken:

1 Like

It might just be a SpaceX accident, but it could also be a clandestine preemptive strike by our very own Commando Cody.

7 Likes

I’d call Prince of Space but if he’s busy maybe Jet Jaguar can do it!

4 Likes