Satellite of Love Messages

Has anyone received their private message from a host and robots from the Satellite of Love Kickstarter Reward?

1 Like

Isn’t that a private matter? :rofl:

3 Likes

Not trying to pry? Just seeing if they had been sent.

1 Like

Here is the current schedule for KS rewards:

Info on personal videos is near the bottom.

4 Likes

Thank you!

I was just thinking about asking about rewards as I’ve been very inactive on here due to life getting in the way.

Have we been asked for our addresses or paying for shipping? I don’t want to miss out. Thank you again.

3 Likes

No, none of that has happened yet. The team wants to make sure they have rewards ready to go before asking for final shipping info (and billing for said shipping). You haven’t missed anything. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

If you want to double-check your current address info in the system, just log into your BackerKit account. You should have received that link several times via email, or you can request a new copy of the link here:

4 Likes

Thank you for the info

3 Likes

Just a question, and if this sort of thing doesn’t go here i am super sorry, but… I was just wondering what the timeframe for the Kickstarter reward Personal Videos from the SOL would be possibly showing up?
I received an e-mail from Ivan about my video in February, and will totally admit to being super excited and impatient like a kid on Christmas Eve.
Thanks in advance for any help!

Troy

Information on the personal videos is near the bottom of the page:

1 Like