4 Likes

The FMA fandom is a deeply traumatized group :rofl:

4 Likes

He has a Christmas bowtie!

10 Likes

“My hinder!”
“Gamera is… my boy-friend”
“normal view. Normal View. NORMAL VIEW. NOOOOORMALLLLL VIEWWWWWWWW!”

Also, whenever I see a geiger counter in another movie (something that happens often enough as my husband LOOOVES Godzilla) I cannot resist saying, “now that you’ve exploded is there anything you’d like to say?”

10 Likes

:notes: SOOOODIIIIUUUUUUUUUUM!!!:notes:
I my fav

10 Likes

My kids LOVE the sodium song!

9 Likes

“Then I ram my ovipositor down your throat, and lay my eggs in your chest! But I’m not an alien!”

Granted, I don’t have many opportunities to use it, but it does run through my head frequently

14 Likes

When we were with my sister and her kids at Disney World we had them all saying “On the left!” by the time we left. We decided they were a little too young for the “dickweed” part of it. The riff is from Fire Maidens from Outer Space.

6 Likes

The look of a typical student taking the Advanced Coping with Failed Cracker Procurement course.

6 Likes

Living in Wisconsin, I tend to quote Giant Spider Invasion the most, though I hope to quote it more this year.

6 Likes

I’m HUGE!!!

9 Likes

Jim Henson’s [something something] Babies!

5 Likes

"This contract arrived for you from a mister “Elzebub!”

8 Likes

I stared saying “for fun!” and “for cute!”. The double hit of seeing something fun/cute and expressing delight using a phrase from one of my very favorite things is the Beez knees.

8 Likes

I’d never heard those phrases outside of the show until I visited my boyfriend’s family in Fargo and realized they weren’t just a funny phrasing MST3K thought up (like, “Won’t you/we”)

7 Likes

I find Danger!! Death Ray has a line for most situations.
Our doors moo when you open them.
You guys are bugging me.
Cuz the Frogs don’t listen.
Danger, small talk.
He’s showboating his butt.
It’s 10am somewhere in the world.
Next up, Sandler & Young.
Don’t be stingy, baby.
Here I am in the west. The west is nice.

6 Likes

It’s possible I may have referred to someone as “Nurseferatu” on a number of occasions.

11 Likes

Yup.

I’ve added a few from that one.

“Yer not funny!” and “Can the balloon juice.”

9 Likes

I can say with absolute honesty that I have, on more than one occasion, announced with surprise, “Hey, there’s a layer of squirrel in this cake!”

7 Likes