Season 13 Awards?

Strangely, the Best Sid Haig award goes to Dom DeLuise.

7 Likes

[DRAMATIC REENACTMENT]

11 Likes

It’s a consolation award due to how Dom DeLuise was responsible for… well… you know.

[gestures at the movie indistinctly]

4 Likes

Ripest Second Banana Nominees:

Perico

Stumpy

Frankie Avalon

who else?

8 Likes

The goofy “WHIMMY WHAM WHAM WOZZLE” sidekick to Evil Ric Flair in Doctor Mordrid.

4 Likes

The Feel The Burn Award goes to –

13 Likes

How about “Happiest Return?” Letters, Magic Voice, Penn, Joel and his SOL

7 Likes

The “Whatsinever I Play, It’s Got To Be Funky” Award goes to The Farid Barron Trio

5 Likes

It feels like a bazillion-way tie between ERRYTHING

Really great to have J. Elvis Weinstein and Mary Jo Pehl back in the mix as well!

8 Likes

Yes, but they were seen in earlier seasons for this era, these would be returns unique to the 13th season.

4 Likes

Best Use of the Movie’s Soundtrack in a Host Segment: Beyond Atlantis, where the music that makes Tom feel like he should be receiving a consolation prize is featured in Host Segment 3.

4 Likes

Best Adaptation of an H.G. Wells Novel: Munchie

6 Likes

Best GIF Created From This Season:

munchie

(From MST3KGIFS…it’s perfect!)

12 Likes

For Best Baddie, my vote would go to Eric C. Schmitz as The Stranger in Demon Squad. He played the character with just the right blend of creepiness and campiness.

And I would give a Best Doodads award to the makers of Demon Squad. Some excellent feature film quality props made on a community theater project budget.

11 Likes

Best Season Evah: Season 13! I have great love for many prior seasons (3, 6, and 8 come to mind), but man oh man this one tops them all. Not only has every (or nearly every) episode been a gem, but the extras - from special tributes to Vault Picks to the extra extra Turkey Day to fan engagement to THIS FORUM - have made the past year the BEST year for MSTies ever.

I don’t see how it could get any better than this.

10 Likes

Here’s how: SEASON 14

13 Likes

Gotta give an award to all of you and the forums in general! The forum posters & lurkers who keep the MST3K fandom buzzing. The forums feel like the virtual fan hub of yore that I was too young to notice but have only heard the legends.

Shine on you, crazy diamonds!

13 Likes

Best Costume: Batwoman. Second only to Kekko Kamen in the cheesecake factor.

3 Likes

BEST PRODUCT PLACEMENT: The Shape of Things to Come

Crow: “wimpy wimpy wimpy!”

Servo: “HEFTY HEFTY HEFTY!”

6 Likes

Best Song: “Sing A Song For Jiger”

Best Experimental Change: Pearl and Erhart in the theater.

Best Unresolved Plot Line: Waverly and Growler as Boneheads

Best Unsung Hero: Guy writing comments during the “White Dot” incident.

12 Likes