Season 13 Awards?

Absolutely! That was a crack up (and said so much, with so little). With that in mind…

Best one-word riff: “Glorious” from Gamera vs Jiger

5 Likes

Best Performance by Crow T. Robot in an original feature directed by Crow T. Robot based on a screenplay by Crow T. Robot: M. Waverley

7 Likes

Another award for The Batwoman would be Most Inappropriate Franchise Appropriation. With all the underwater action, they should have gone with Mera.

Mera (comics) - Wikipedia

4 Likes

Yet another Batwoman award:

Most Recent MST3K Movie Starring a Batwoman: The Batwoman

5 Likes

Anyone want add awards or nominations for The Bubble?

Worst livesteam? :laughing: actually Joel, I enjoyed that one. While it focused on negatives (worsts of’s, etc) it was funny and informative, and short… me being old and all, some of these longer livesteams tucker me out. I rather liked the relatively shorter run time so’s I can get to my old person nap.

With that in mind, let’s give it the award for “Best Episode for the Elderly”?

I don’t see where anyone’s mentioned funniest prop, but Joel’s paddle ball would be in the running.

Also nominate it for best drawn art of 2013 (the Star Fl-Eats, the colorful Christmas piece with Emily, Joel and Jonah (and bots)

5 Likes

UPDATE: It’s now a tie with “On your birthday you get to teabag every bike in the shop.”

9 Likes

I like it, that was a killer riff… though seeing that scene in a loop will give me nightmares.

So, anyone have award suggestions for the finale?

Patton gets a nomination for “Best Impression of a movie character”, and for best cameo. (He has stiff competition for best impression, what with Rebecca’s Ms. Kelly in the mix)

Best concert… Joel, Emily and Jonah (though is that the ‘only’ concert of the season, lol). BTW, I knew Joel and Jonah played (that looked like the same guitar Joel used on the Cheesy tour), but I didn’t know Emily did.

Best props… Emily’s paperweight :rofl:

5 Likes

Best twist: Pearl…and you know why
Could be Kabahl, but I suspect his bosses will say “so, are there more, what did you call them, experiments? Better be yes or you lose that uniform we wish you’d stop wearing”

3 Likes

How quickly we forget the killer concert of “The Bad School Boys!”

6 Likes

I’m honestly completely drawing a blank on that and tried looking it up on various sites, including the MST fandom wiki… and, nada. What episode was that from?

EDIT - found it (Munchie)… I just remembered you talking about it in one of the livestreams, and it’s showing up under Sustain-a-Band at the various websites… so cool, another nomination (and I’m differentiating between a song and a concert here, so Bad School Boys is short, but nominate-able.)

5 Likes

Best use of a Kong - Jonah.

4 Likes

Most indecipherable accent: Father Christmas from The Christmas Dragon. He made Natalie from Werewolf sound like she had proper diction.

6 Likes

War Wilf? War Dragon? :thinking:

5 Likes

He would pronounce it “Wrghghr Drghgrghrr”.

6 Likes

I’m pretty sure at some point I heard Santa say “It’s hard to bargle nawdle zouss with all these marbles in my mouth.”

12 Likes

Best Nickname for a Character goes to Friar Nolte. He even shows up during a host segment.

7 Likes

Storytime with Emily and Joel definitely wins the award for “Most Adorable Host Segment”. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I need to give serious consideration as to which episode would win “Best Use of That Gurgling Sound”.

7 Likes

The BANG!! Award goes to…

It’s a tie! They all win!

7 Likes

Best deliberately bad riff?

“They sleighed that dragon”.

6 Likes