Season 13 Catch Up

Okay, folks:
Just spent my Memorial Day weekend catching up on the experiments I haven’t seen yet (so, everything after Santo)
Robot Wars: Movie itself was actually pretty watchable, bad stop motion notwithstanding. Wish that Drake would have been called out more for his misogyny in the script* but hey.
Beyond Atlantis: Kelsey is doing fantastic as Crow already. Emily looks like she’s wanted to do this her whole life. Especially with her movie sign yells.
And Mother Crabber.
They are knocking it out of the PARK with the host introduction songs, aren’t they? :slightly_smiling_face:

Heads up to the team: A lot of the closed captioning for Beyond Atlantis is… incomplete. Words missing, letters missing … I’m sure you know already. :slightly_smiling_face:

Munchie:

What.
Was
That.
The creepy puppet, the horrible lessons for kids to learn, the “jokes” from Dom Deluise…
Yeah, it’s not nearly as TECHNICALLY bad as Manos, but I can certainly see how it broke the writer’s room.
Good lord in heaven.

An excellent season so far folks. :slightly_smiling_face:
*In the movie script, not the riffing script :wink:

6 Likes

Oh, knew I forgot something:
Shorts were excellent across-the-board.

4 Likes

If you notice issues with the closed captioning, you can report it here for the team to review and fix:

As for the rest of your post, it really has been a strong season so far. Good movie choices and great riffs.

2 Likes

Was just made aware of this by browsing the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:
There’s a LOT of them, though.

1 Like