Season 13 Hype!!!

I’m so excited for the new season. We have a premiere day. We have all of the movies episodes listed. I can’t wait for the Gizmoplex!

21 Likes

Agreed. And now we play the waiting game.

8 Likes

Aw, the waiting game sucks. Let’s play Hungry Hungry Hippos!

25 Likes

You’re on. I call green!

10 Likes

I remember playing Reptilicus the first day it was released on Netflix. I was nervous but exited. I should have had more faith in Joel. It was pure fun. Season 13 will be the same.

14 Likes

I’m loving the road to Season 13. It was such a blast seeing the 13 new movie clips on the Turkey Day Marathon.

What’s REALLY exciting is the whole concept of the Gizmoplex. It sounds like a dream establishment for MSTies, and I can’t wait to see what the future of MST3K holds!

13 Likes

looks at my new calendar

6 Likes

I’ve been a part of this journey since it was just a rising ticker on Kickstarter. So amazing watching this progress to actual taped episodes!

Now that there’s an actual premiere date? Just… wow!

12 Likes

i watched all of the trailers last night and they all look excellent. i’m particularly excited for ‘munchie’ as i 100% remember seeing that movie displayed in my local video store when i was a kid.

9 Likes

Still better than the Following Instructions Game.

Following Instructions Game | RiffTrax

3 Likes

The whole thing feels so much more tangible now that we know all the movies. Also, if you want a preview for two of them:

5 Likes

March 4th is the premiere!

5 Likes

Just thinking: Doesn’t seem all that long ago when we were all “Hey, we’ve crossed $2.3M! Huzzah!” and “65% towards the goal! Buh-boom!”.

And it was honestly suspenseful wondering if we’d get past those milestones and challenges in time. Fun stuff! :smiley:

8 Likes

ONE MORE MONTH!

Summary
3 Likes

I’m definitely looking forward to Season 12. Not just the main attraction, but the collection of short stories starring my Harriet Jinjur that’ll be coming to Wattpad to read for free!

But that’s a discussion over on the “Off-Topic” category… :wink:

2 Likes

Two weeks!

5 Likes

Hard to believe!!

5 Likes

A FORTNIGHT :smiley:

if people are still inclined to say such words

6 Likes

Ya know, I was expecting you to say “FORTNITE”, but thank god you didn’t.

4 Likes

Heh! My knowledge of the game begins and ends with the fact that Korg plays it in Avengers: Endgame.

3 Likes