Season 13 Hype!!!

Woot!

1 Like

Excellent!

1 Like

Only 3 days until the tribute to Secret Agent

Super Dragon

5 Likes

[sigh] I tried to find a Jazz version of the love theme, but it appears to not exist. :frowning:

I suppose this means I’m going to have to learn piano again-- after a merciful stop 40 years ago. Tsk!

1 Like

More excited for the short.

1 Like

The poster also says there’s going to be a “Live Secret Mission.” Wonder what that entails.

2 Likes

Got another new Kickstarter update! Always glad whenever one drops in my inbox.

The Short sounds very intriguing based on the title alone.

1 Like

I had to go back and read the update again, cause I had totally missed the name of the short in it.

2 Likes

24 hours to the next Tribute Event and new Short!

Should be great!

3 Likes

Waaaaa whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

4 Likes

Feeling It With You GIF by Jazz Memes

3 Likes

SUPER-JAZZED for the new short this Friday!

And to think that we still have four episodes to go, with H.G. Wells’ The Shape of Things to Come due out in just two weeks!

4 Likes

I’m sad that there are so few episodes left.

6 Likes

I hear that, yeah.

At the same time, there’s something so fantastic in having a handful of new MST3K episodes to enjoy!

(Not to mention all the shorts and live events!)

7 Likes

Time really has flown by hasn’t? Feels not all that long ago we were all anxious for the first one and now we’re in the home stretch!

Still feels amazing we’re getting all this fresh content to look forward to! My enthusiasm hasn’t gone down a single notch! :smiley:

7 Likes

IMCHACOTIPR (in my completely humble and contrite opinion that I’ll probably regret), I think “Cavalcade” is the best riffing they’ve done since the reboot.

5 Likes

One week until The Shape of Things to Come!

3 Likes

Personal feelings now that we’re almost through the season. This is one of the best seasons to date. Jonah and his bots have finally found their groove, Emily and her bots feel like peak Joel era stuff, and Joel is… well, still Joel, but that’s what we want and expect out of him. Also, good lord these movies…

7 Likes

I appreciate no movies this season have been dull enough for the “break into chunks” method like Starfighters was.

1 Like

Agreed. I’ll need a few years to deem it better than one of the old legendary seasons, like- say- Season 9, but I haven’t ruled it out yet. It’s peak MST3K, which is something I never thought I’d see again 20 years ago. I feel I can call this an “MST3K Renaissance” without hyperbole.

5 Likes