Season 13 Hype!!!

In just 4 days, The Shape of Things to Come will be the shape of a thing that’s here!

5 Likes

Excited to add another Jack Palance movie into the mix!

3 Likes

24 hours until another new episode!

Gosh, do I love saying that! All the hype!

5 Likes

It just occurred to me that I should totally make a ham for the Devil Doll tribute show next week. It’s a lot of work just to celebrate one of my favorite riffs ever. (You think you like ham? Wait 'til you see me like ham!) But totally worth it!

2 Likes

Less than a week until the Devil Doll tribute, new short and all those extra goodies!

Should be fun!

5 Likes

I said it earlier and I mean it. This Friday I’m gonna bake up a proper honey-glazed Ham worthy of Easter dinner and enjoy it knowing that Hugo can not, lest the sawdust in his stomach explode.

5 Likes

24 hours until the next Tribute Event and the latest new short!

I’m hyped! :smiley:

6 Likes

24 hours until The Mask 3D! It’s MST3K’s first big Halloween extravaganza!

And we get the winners of the Cosplay contest!

Super hyped!

4 Likes

One week until The Bubble!

Joel’s back for another experiment!

You know I’m hyped! :smiley:

7 Likes

When’s the next short?

3 Likes

My guess is not until the Dec 13-14-15 run leading up to Christmas Dragon on the 16th

4 Likes

So… I guess we would be getting 3 new Christmas shorts each 3 days in a row.

4 Likes

seinfeldfestivus

5 Likes

Only six days to find out what trouble happens in that Bubble.

6 Likes

24 hours to prepare for The Bubble!

And hey, Joel’s back again!

You know I’m super hyped!

4 Likes

And it’s worth noting: The Bubble is being presented as possibly one of the worst movies ever featured, some saying it’s on par (if not more) than Manos: The Hands of Fate!

Just adding another layer of hype here. I’m really curious to see how this measures up!

3 Likes

For Team MST3K to describe this as Manos-level painful is extry-bold… so I gotta say that I’m intrigued about just how much Deep Hurting™ we’re going to get!

Heck, they didn’t even GO THERE when they talked about what Munchie was capable of!

3 Likes

Looking at the write-up for the episode, apparently, it takes bleak to a whole new level. So it isn’t Munchie levels of bad acting so much as Manos levels of no good guys, and no satisfactory conclusion.

6 Likes

And I’m wholeheartedly looking forward to that for reasons I don’t fully comprehend.

GAAAAAAAAAAAH, I LOVE THIS :smiley:

6 Likes

The Bubble is up!

7 Likes