Season 13 Hype!!!

This makes sense.

2 Likes

I’m not ready for this season to end. :sob:

9 Likes

I was just simultaneously bummed that we have to go through TWO FRIDAYS IN A ROW without an MST3K event, and then uplifted when I realized just how spoiled we’ve been that we haven’t had to go 2 weeks without MST3K since early this year. 2022 came with some good and some bad, but MST3K has given me an embarrassment of riches/riff-es.

7 Likes

Maybe there will be some new Rifftrax on those Fridays to tide us over.

4 Likes

Almost definitely. They tend to deluge us in December with Christmas shorts, a Christmas movie, and usually something amazing and totally out of left field for New Years.

2 Likes

Just finished reading the latest Kickstarter Update and I have to say that I am completely and totally excited that we’re getting FIVE STRAIGHT DAYS worth of events soon!

Gonna be amazing!

6 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

Gizmoplex Holiday Week!

STILL

SCREAMING

:smiley:

(Also also, I love love love the artwork for Gizmoplex Holiday Week. To those in the know, my compliments to the artist.)

11 Likes

I believe that is still Mike Norton, who creates a lot of the art for the season AND the comic Battlepug that Max is reading in the intro of a S13 episode.

7 Likes

Ah, okay! Much obliged on the heads-up there, thank ya!

And kudos on the amazing work on all of the art, Mr. Norton!

6 Likes

7 days until the Gizmoplex kicks-off Holiday Week!

I am super pumped and incredibly hyped for all of this!

Going to be EPIC! :smiley:

9 Likes

Has there been any word about the classic Christmas episodes getting the ol’ surgical enhancement? Both would benefit from that coat of paint.

3 Likes

Ticket art for the upcoming Gizmoplex Holiday Week is up!

So excited! :smiley:

8 Likes

Thanks for the heads-up! I’ve added them to the printable ticket art file for anyone interested.

7 Likes

It says $40,000.00 that can’t be right can it?

I don’t even make that in a year!

It’s not right, no. Every item or package on the site has to have a price associated with it. That’s the Season Pass that Kickstarter backers received for backing - it was given a prohibitively high price point so no one purchased it inadvertently.

The Season Pass is $150.

8 Likes

Thank you Tim!

That is slightly more affordable, and I can definitely get the season pass then.

I figured there was a reason I missed or forgot, i wont lie, it seemed a little on the pricey side

4 Likes

Here’s a link to the purchasable one: Gizmoplex Season Pass - MST3K: THE GIZMOPLEX

5 Likes

Pumped for all the Christmas episode tributes and a new episode. I just cut and saved the tickets as I always do - no Dragon Standee yet, but I’ll save that when it arrives as well.

All that and the Mads have a livestream on Tuesday… it’s an embarrassment of Holiday riches!

I wonder if Bridget and Mary Jo will release a holiday treat this year?

7 Likes

I don’t see why they wouldn’t.

2 Likes

And the Christmas Dragon standee is up at the 'plex

9 Likes