Season 13 Hype!!!

10 Likes

Tomorrow, we believe in Gamera once again!

4 Likes

It’s the Berlin Alexanderplatz of Gamera movies!

3 Likes

So I just saw in the Kickstarter update that Bill Corbett is going to be rounding off the Crow team in the Jackbox showdown. This is gonna be fun.

7 Likes

Alternate title:
*3 different Crows (Sci-Fi Channel, Netflix, and live show since 2021 [@OneBradyLady]) vs. 3 different Servos (Netflix, first 2 live shows [@timryder], and live show since 2019 [@Conorjdmcg])
I think the title’s a bit too long.

2 Likes

New ticket art for the Puma Man Tribute and The Batwoman are up on the website!

The Virtual Theater has a new front and new standee art! All looks so great!

3 Likes

Less than a week from now!

9 Likes

The second most cheesecakey superheroine, following Kekko Kamen (be very careful if you choose to Google Image Search that).

3 Likes

[airhorns] T-minus 5 days, 13 minutes [airhorns]

8 Likes

When this season is over, there should be a discussion on which shorts pair well with each episode, as if they had been released together.

7 Likes

Another promo is out!

8 Likes

Say, how’d you get that without the background? I’ve been saving them, but there’s always a background

I really, really -really- hope this gets the season back on track for me (I was rather “eh” about the last 2 feature length experiments) - This was a movie I watched and reviewed about a decade ago, and it’s the one I’ve most looked forward too.

Emily and Co haven’t let me down yet.

:crossed_fingers:

1 Like

If you go to the Gizmoplex lobby, click on the standee, and then right-click on that image you can save the original file without the lobby in the background.

1 Like

D’OH! That makes sense, I should have figured that out. Oh well, now I have this month’s w/out backing at least. So, cool.

Thanks for the info.

2 Likes

This is a weirdly timely one. Looking forward to it.

3 Likes

Looks like we got some new trailers of episodes we already saw.

And… sighs … poor @mattmcg22. Just listen to the way he said the title of the fourth movie I wish to never mention again.

5 Likes

Hah!

Good catch!

4 Likes

Also, check the time, IT’S HYPE O’CLOCK WOOOOOOOOO

5 Likes

Are you sure?

1 Like

albsure

I AM AT LEAST AS SURE AS - IF NOT MORE SURE THAN - THE VERY BEST OF MISTER AL B. SURE

2 Likes