Season 13 on Pluto TV

Better still, the full load of backers is shown for each episode. So get ready at the end of Beyond Atlantis for….

I wonder whatever became of Smelly.

10 Likes

Yay! Robot Wars! Gonna get to see my own name on Pluto TV in a bit!

6 Likes

if you count it, this might be the first brand new episode of the show on tv in like 23 and a half years

10 Likes

They’re going as far as Munchie, so it’s safe to say they might go to the end. At least when we get to Beyond Atlantis at 5 eastern, 2 pacific, history will be made when Emily comes in.

6 Likes

It’s past time for “Mothercrabber” to be blaring out of car stereos across the nation.

13 Likes

I know my friend and I still need to check out the public versions of Robot Wars and Beyond Atlantis, we haven’t seen them since the soft launch back in march and april last year.

5 Likes

I love that this is happening. As much as the Gizmoplex has become my preferred platform for MST3K, I’ve always worried about how discoverable the show is. Getting the show into a regular broadcast rotation seems like a good sign to me. I hope it’s a revenue proposition, and I hope it turns on even more people to the new seasons.

14 Likes

Of course, as soon as my internet came back on today, I came here, and then I went and bookmarked the Pluto TV Rocky channel.

4 Likes

Looks like they’re going full season 13 in order. Cool. But I’m just now tuning in, and haven’t seen any Gizmoplex ads yet. I hope to see some. PlutoTV knows where I live though, and it’s creepy. Maybe it knows I already know about the Gizmoplex too. :exploding_head:

6 Likes

What if they still have the episodes from season 13 as part of the circulation on pluto? that be cool

4 Likes

Absolutely. PlutoTV seems to have a select few (considering the size of the original run) in rotation. If I didn’t know about season 13, seeing it would stand out.

1 Like

“Having a select few” is something i’m not in touch with since I had the good fortune of taping the original run off the air. Is this the reason that certain episodes from the original run like I Accuse My Parents seem to be singled out for praise? It’s a fine episode, but there are a lot of other fine episodes that don’t get mentioned by the bulk of the fandom, and I’ve always wondered why.

1 Like

I rather have any of the newer episodes probably take the spots for either fine or episodes that I’m just not a fan of like Hellcats or Gamera vs Burgon

1 Like

This may be the case. MST3K PlutoTV & Twitch are a lot like turning on the radio to an oldies station and hearing the same crowd favorites, but you have the albums.

7 Likes

My biggest gripe with some of the green screen compositing when rewatching these episodes on Pluto

7 Likes

Ugh. Just missed Demon Squad.

Will have to catch it the next time around.

2 Likes

If they can get a channel for Rocky why not this guy? Paramount made the first 8 movies and own Pluto. Do it!

3 years ago GIF by haydiroket (Mert Keskin)

4 Likes

Gamera vs. Bourguignon

Maybe you flipped over to the Food Network by mistake? :thinking:

5 Likes

Who else has a strange need to go see John Wick: Chapter 4?

3 Likes

Wow, Pluto TV really is powering through the whole of season 13. Batwoman now, Sumuru and Shape of things to Come up next.

4 Likes