Season 13 premier date

Saw this on FB- how come nobody told us?!?

12 Likes

It popped up during the Turkey Day Marathon.

3 Likes

I saw it at the end of the marathon. Also, MARCH 4TH?! It’ll feel like a few years than months! Just sayin’.

4 Likes

They showed it on Turkey Day, but by that time my eyes were so glazed over that not only did I not register the date, I did not even register that there was text on screen during that bit. I found out the next day from the Join Us Won’t We? thread.

6 Likes

So if episode 13, the Christmas one, is shown in December, that’s a new episode every few weeks.

2 Likes

I followed that thread, and never saw this! I missed out on most of the last two episodes due to being stuffed with stuffing, and falling asleep.

3 Likes

Well the jokes on you. I may’ve eaten too much, but I stayed up to watch the ending!

2 Likes

…that bit on Turkey Day was the telling you…

Joel did it before at the end of Turkey Day marathons, so staying to the end can be rewarded with something like that!

2 Likes

I also missed seeing it during the marathon (it was 1:00 a.m.); I only saw it because someone posted a screenshot in the Turkey Day thread.

2 Likes

Plus the shorts.

3 Likes

They may not show them in the same order they were announced. I would guess we’ll be getting at least the Halloween and Xmas episodes out of order if we get one new episode/month.

1 Like

I think maybe that they will still be able to premiere all 13 by next Christmas. There was talk that the first event in the Gizmoplex would be a double feature with 1301 and 1302 debuting. That means you’d maybe only need to do one month with two debuts…perhaps Turkey Day itself would get a bonus debut episode? That’s just speculation on my part.

2 Likes

On this page

the trailers are numbered 1301-1313 in the order they were announced. It would be odd if the episode numbers were different from the trailer numbers.

3 Likes

True, but…well, there was the issue with Episode 104…

Yeah that was decades ago, but it does happen where production numbers don’t always equal airing numbers.

2 Likes

But the episode numbers weren’t publicized then. No viewers knew the episode numbers were out of order until later. I think it’s reasonable to expect that by numbering them, they’re promoting them in the order they intend to air them.

1 Like

That’s actually a little sooner than I was expecting.

If it was Netflix it would be… oh, sometime in 2023, maybe 2024…

6 Likes

I was a little confused by the March premiere date, just because of the way they were talking about it, practically monthly premieres with one month having two. This is obviously now not the case, though trust me I was concerned that if January had been true, the whole goddamn app would have to be ready in 5-9 weeks from last week, and I’m pretty sure we haven’t even seen concept art for the Gizmoplex app design. Or maybe we have and I’m behind on my reading…

4 Likes

It’s just in time for my birthday!!! Yay!!!
I’m so psyched!

3 Likes

The older I get the faster the years fly by. I can’t believe 2021 is already almost over. Wasn’t 2020 just like, yesterday? March is going to be here before we know it.

9 Likes

Yeah, 2020 seemed like it lasted a whole decade and now 2021 has flown by.

5 Likes