Season 13 premier date

I’m so glad that 3/4/22 feels like it’s right around the corner. Because to go backward four months feels like no time at all has passed…

“March the fourth be with you” - thankfully, they’re not really big Star Wars fans, or we’d have to wait a couple of months longer.

3 Likes

We don’t EVER talk about that dreadful year.

1 Like

Yeah, I was the one that first saw that and thought to take that screenshot once I saw they just uploaded this year’s Turkey Day host segments to YouTube, so…
tenor (1)

4 Likes

I think the bigger difference between then and now is that episodes today are batch produced. So there’s no real production order when they do all the movie theater segments in one block followed by all the host segments in another block. That plus we don’t even know if the different hosts this season will alternate episodes or if Emily or Jonah will be up first, air all theirs in a block, then the other two will follow in similar chunks.

So the concept of a production number now is important now less for order of being completed as much as it is to assign work to a different pile when it comes to writing the show, building the props, and then assembling the pieces together again after all that is done in post.

1 Like

My daughter’s gonna flip when I tell her… after Christmas. She’s got enough stuff to be excited about for now.

3 Likes

March 4th is also the official release date of The Batman in theaters, so I will achieve nerd nirvana that weekend if all goes as planned.

3 Likes

I had plans once.

3 Likes

I still don’t know how you found a mint boxed Marvel The Mustang.

2 Likes

Johnny Long Torso with ALL the ad-ons??

2 Likes

I am so taking off on March 4th. There will be so much to do to get ready for the opening of the Gizmoplex!!

3 Likes

I hope we get a sneak speak of the Gizmoplex soon. If it’s March, then I hope they have a good chunk of it done to get the bugs and kinks worked out.

4 Likes

And who knows what Netflix will be premiering that day

63 days to Gizmoplex…

7 Likes

I have what might be a dumb question. Are we’re going to be able to watch the premiere any time we want (Like other streaming services) ? I’m excited, but don’t really have the schedule to watch new episodes live. Once again, I’m sorry if it’s already been explained!

Yes, pretty much everything should be available on demand through the apps.

1 Like

It’s been said that the live premiere event will be available for rewatch after it has been streamed on the Gizmoplex. Just note that the only promise for retention on these is a month. The Gizmoplex won’t have all the new episodes available at all times. So like you won’t see all of season 13 up at the same time to binge presumably unless you purchase the season or your Kickstarter rewards level includes the digital download of season 13.

The verbatim from the Kickstarter Q&A from Joel

“ What if I can’t be online for a live event? Can I still see it?

Oh yeah, of course. After each new episode has its “live premiere,” both the episode and a recording of the full live premiere event will be available to watch “on demand” in The Gizmoplex until the next premiere event.

But yeah, if you can’t make it to one of our live events, you will be able to watch (or rewatch) everything you missed for at least a month! You just won’t be able to join the live chat, or participate in any of the interactive parts of the event, because, you know… they’ll already be finished.”

11 Likes

That’s…kind of disappointing…so episode 13 would hypothetically be the only available all the way until season 14 premieres?

I’m hoping that @ivan or @Lesley can clarify, but I think that the live premier of each episode is different than the S13 episodes themselves?

In other words, the S13 Ep1 premier live event stream may only be available until the next episode premiere live event, but the episode itself will remain available to any of the Kickstarter’s who had the episodes as rewards, as well as anyone who has an active Gizmoplex pass?

Even then, I suspect that any added event extra host segments may be available on their own somewhere in the Gizmoplex, along with Turkey Day segments and Mindless Summer segments?
I’m hoping that I’m understanding the situation and that this is indeed the case?

Shrug?

3 Likes

Only one episode will be available to watch at a time, and then never again? That can’t be right.