Season 13 Show Opens

Having three hosts in Season 13, we’re going to have 2 or 3 new Show Opens. What are wishing to see? What’s likely?

3 Likes

Have they revealed Emily’s backstory and why she’s doing these experiments?

3 Likes

They intro her into the Time Bubble tour with a theme song that I think will be close to her Gizmoplex theme. Mostly it looks like her backstory will be kinda akin to Mike’s, in that she needed a job and ends up…where she’ll be in the experiments.

I mainly hope she’ll get her own door sequence as well.

6 Likes

I hold out hope each host has their own Show Open and Door Sequence.

4 Likes

She did sing her own theme song, which was pretty nice.

3 Likes

Them singing their own theme songs, more in the style of classic MST3K vs the Netflix openings.

I’ll put it this way: I never skip the opening in classic episodes. I always skip the opening in Netflix episodes. It’s just too…jazz-handsy?

2 Likes

If they do each get their own door sequence, I want Joel’s to be his classic one, but with a slightly modern asthetic (I’m probably in the minority that preferred Joel’s doors to Mike’s).

I do kinda hope they do away with the “constant redoing the intro” thing from the Netflix days, personally.

1 Like

I too preferred Joel’s doors to Mike’s. The medieval feel appealed to me more.

I think it even could be said each host gets 2. Joel had the KTMA & Regular series, Mike had his regular and the movie’s sequence. So Jonah’s could be even updated to fit the Gizmoplex.

1 Like