Season 14 Crowdfunding Announcement!

Please don’t apologize. I’d be disappointed, too. As it is, the big-ticket events will only be maybe three hours from me by air under the revised plan and I still can’t swing it on my wages. I hope they eventually can do some kind of extra thank-you event for the people back East. (I grew up a stone’s throw from Philly and have fond memories of going there.)

3 Likes

Can we create a thread somewhere else where negative people can voice their concerns and vent so that the normal posters that come here to have fun and interact with people that they enjoy can do so without having to read all this other nonsense from irritated and disgruntled people?

7 Likes

Amen. I’m sorry I got into it with one of them.

Most TV shows with $4m budget outside a major network are going to need some form of outside funding. Like the British National Lottery, which funded Irving Welsh’s Crime.

1 Like

OK, I’ll fess up: it’s my fault Crowdfunder rounds to the nearest percentage point. You can blame me.

[notices we’re currently rounding down to 50%]

Wow, I suck. It should be higher than 50% now. Sorry about that.

6 Likes

Here perhaps…

It’s still all or nothing if they can’t reach the goal.

2 Likes

Hah, I don’t need a safe space or anything. It’s just I don’t want to vomit lava all over the forum. I can give the right answers AND be docked points for it.

Id rather leave and wait for the ADHD to drift people onward and into whatever beautiful tapestry God has planned for their incredibly important lives

5 Likes

I’m just glad we got up to two dollars!

I-want-my-2-dollars GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes

Raul Julia as Gomez Adams: “NOW you’ve done it!”
(ominious very loud electrical noises)
Raul Julia: SHOW TIME!!!

An even better version is if you hit the Electric Chair to start the second multiball, in which case Raul-as-Gomez says:

It has to warm up… SO IT CAN KILL YOU!

3 Likes

You’re not wrong. It appears to be against the rules.

That is curious.

1 Like

Or they’ll change it to successful no matter what theyve raised.

I find that taking long, stompy walks away from easily grabbable fragile items helps.

3 Likes

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :smiley:

Now you’re hitting me where I live! Gah, that was a god-tier pinball machine. Love love love that one.

THE! MA! MUSHKA!

3 Likes

When have these folks ever shown that level of bad faith? I’ll eat my actual hat if they run off with my money and show nothing for it.

17 Likes

These people need to stop talking about this. Because we know how they’ll handle the…

Disbursement GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

3 Likes

Kinda’ want to yell, “But we GOT THE FLIPPIN’ EPISODES!” in the same tone as “But he BOUGHT THE FLIPPIN’ CAR!” in Hired!

9 Likes

Oh good

1 Like

I’m not entertaining any ideas of the crew running with the money.

Honestly, I’m more interested in this hat of yours.

9 Likes

It is delicious.

7 Likes