Season 14 Crowdfunding Announcement!

One for the number symmetry enthusiasts

Screen Shot 2023-11-21 at 4.07.44 PM

18 Likes

If he and Frank hang out together again at some point, I demand an offshoot program entitled “STFU!! I’M WATCHING THIS!!” where they only talk about good movies.

4 Likes

Just under $31,000 to make $1.9m before the livestream

Come on Misties

7 Likes

The big woman still here?

2 Likes

I have so many ideas for what they could do with the time travel stuff next season, depending on if it’s 6 or 12 episodes, but I don’t want to jinx anything, so I’m keeping my yap shut this time. I got burned w/ Dr. Cable…

3 Likes

Well, sure I am but I can’t host. I’m non-Union. :frowning:

4 Likes

4 Likes

He has a l o n g way to go before we can accuse him of un-retiring as often as, say, Streisand. :grin:

5 Likes

oh totally, even if you hit all the socials, papers, have physical signage up everywhere, get coverage in as much media as you possibly can - someone is always going to miss it or message the facebook page asking “when is this thing on, I haven’t seen anything about it?” even though to get to that point they’d have had to have seen all the information they needed… because it was on the facebook page… that they like and just went to to send a message.

it’s all part of the job in the end

3 Likes

buffering

2 Likes

Maybe I’m remembering wrong, but wasn’t Joel’s wording at the time that those live shows were his last tour, not his last time riffing, period?

4 Likes

I can’t remember, to be honest. I barely remember breakfast.

But now I get why the bots told him this season that he cries in his sleep. We keep pulling him back in!!

8 Likes

Look who is spreading the word! :slightly_smiling_face:

23 Likes

I liked his response to finding that out, though - very zen

3 Likes

I have often wished there would be some ReAction Super7 figures of at least Tom and Crow. Of course, I’d like the hosts and Mads, but at least Tom and Crow.

I also would like a picture frame that had the theater silhouette so it looked like the crew was riffing your photo.

I don’t feel like MST3K has ever been adquately merchandised.

4 Likes

1870271−1846862 = $23,409 since this morning at 10 am EST!

8 Likes

I don’t know if it was like this when you saw it, but when I saw it he sang the show lyrics to a completely different tune. I’ve always wondered why.

4 Likes

I think we sang along with him but it’s hard to remember, my brain-drive is rebooting

5 Likes

Which makes me think that all the stuff about bad blood between Joel and Frank and Trace is overblown. Frank has no obligation to promote this. He’s doing it out of the kindness of his heart. I don’t think he would do it if he didn’t feel at least some friendship with Joel. Maybe it’s just Joel and Trace, I don’t know, but I always heard it was both of them.

13 Likes

Did you guys have a heckler, and did Joel say, “Yeah, I remember my first beer”???

I always wondered if that was a bit or real live in the moment off the cuff Joel…

5 Likes